My Deadpool Figure arrived today!!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

My Deadpool Figure arrived today!!

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm

^he addressed it on Twitter that he would be rethinking packaging and shipping to avoid this. They look great though.

If he did pan id buy :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: My Deadpool Figure arrived today!!

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Yes they look great before he posts them. But he does have to sort it. ( I can't find the post you refer to but the image i posted is only 4 hours old and the figure delivered today ) - People seem content to be repairing them, which really they SHOULDN'T be. As a frequent ebay seller I know how fussy and demanding buyers can be, And for whatever reason people are accepting these 'broken' goods. Would you buy a DI figure from a store at full RRP price, that had no packaging and was broken to a point that it had detached limbs or weapons? You would at least ask for a discount. a broken figure wouldn't have even been accepted by a shop for sale or trade-in. I am not critisizing this artists skill, HE IS FANTASTIC. But if you're going to sell something on-line, get your quality control in place or use more bubble wrap?. Otherwise you may as-well sell the digital artwork for people to 3D print themselves.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mozenrath1 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:37 pm

They are small cosmetic repairs you don't even notice them once done. He did a great job packing them as best as he could. I for one am extremely happy and satisfied with my purchase and figure. And loving it. People who have seen it in my display think it's a real figure.
"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:50 pm

But why continue despatching when you're already aware from previous experience that the packing wasn't good enough. He's potentially harming his own sales that's all. If he sorts it... GREAT :D All happy.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm

This is part of the tweet - Will improve on this packin + shippin deal.

We all learn through things like this happening so in sure he seller has and postage will improve.

If I received a broken one I'd just glue it back (I did the same with my light fx kylo ren from Amazon).

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mozenrath1 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Exactly Elmo. The artist is making these on his own. It takes a lot of man hours to produce it. He didn't have to offer them for sale. And he can't foresee what could transpire during shipping all the way from Austria to America.
"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:57 am

You are willing to accept a broken figure. Some people would rather not. My earlier post is just highlighting the common report that they are often arriving damaged. That's all. I'm not dissing the artist, i'm informing other potential buyers of fact. That's community. ( and are you on commission? ;) )

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:44 am

i don't think packaging is the issue as the box was undamaged and the figure inside well packed. the issue seems to be that only small amounts of glue have been used when joining pieces.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:14 am

As long as the artist is getting feedback he can remedy it. People who buy and experience a problem should just let him know.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys