Timeline for Discontinuation of Online Functionality

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Timeline for Discontinuation of Online Functionality

Postby Mozenrath1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:36 pm

I can confirm that the iOS version of 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 is still playable after the shut down of the servers on the 30th.
If you go into your settings and put your device into airplane mode then launch any of the apps the will launch and
Play normally except online multiplayer and features of course. All your characters and power discs you have purchased are there. Asare any toyboxes you've downloaded to your device.
I planned ahead and downloaded lots of toyboxes before the 30th. I was able the play toybox takeover, the hub with no issues. The funny thing in this is that both escape from Kyln and Brave games from 2.0 now work with no issues.
When in the whole lifespan of 2.0 and 3.0 when we did get connected to the servers those two game never worked on the iPad.
The apps have been removed from the App Store so you can't ever remove them from your device or they go bye bye forever.
"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Timeline for Discontinuation of Online Functionality

Postby Mkruzer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:03 pm

^Thanks for posting this. I didn't think about the airplane mode. It's good to know there is till some functionality on the iPad.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys