Belle and Beast figures concept art

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Belle and Beast figures concept art

Postby The Disney Dork » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:23 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMVGP3GjKIb/

Kind of glad these never saw the light of day tbh...very disappointing that they would have done these instead of the original versions of these amazing characters.

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Belle and Beast figures concept art

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:01 am

I thought it was pretty clear the community didn't want any more live action 'reboot' figures, but the classic animated. If they had followed this route we would have also had the 'live action' Lion King figures too instead of animated. Something are best left - I liked the new Jungle book, but the 'remaking' train that is now in full-steam seems un-necessary. ( Aladdin and Mulan in the pipe-line too). :?

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby crazybirdman » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:51 pm

They are gonna keep making them, because people keep paying to see them. I wonder how long they will wait for the live action Moana?

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby rogpalmeruk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Not impressed with these :-(

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:38 am

"Always listening to the fans" smh... The rest of 3.0 and 4.0 so far seem like they wouldn't have offered anything the fans were asking for in terms of characters except Peter Pan. I hate to be pessimistic but maybe the series ending was for the best. More Cars characters, more live action versions, not as much classic characters like Cinderella or Simba, and overall just new money-grabbing techniques like with those ridiculously priced "premium" large figures that were almost exactly the same as the regular ones and apparently "micro" characters too.
The franchise does not seem like it was heading in a good direction. I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but after so much backlash, you'd think Disney or Avalanche or whoever is in charge of these decisions would cater to what the fans actually want...

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:42 pm

I always prefer the original over live action but have to say I love the look of these

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys