MARCH 3rd SHUT DOWN & Wifi figure FUNCTIONALITY

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: MARCH 3rd SHUT DOWN & Wifi figure FUNCTIONALITY

Postby AJNinPTC » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 pm

General question, which I'm sure has been asked so my apologies. I have a 360 with the toy boxes I like. When I upgrade to a XboxOne later this year, will I have any ability to access those or will I have to keep that 360 around until it dies?

rank_0
AJNinPTC
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Mkruzer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 am

Unless you get your Xbone before March 3rd, no you will not be able to download anything from the Disney Cloud. That includes your own cloud saved toyboxes too.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby AJNinPTC » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 am

So starting the game from scratch after 3/3 on a new console, all game updates/characters available but no access to user toy boxes or cloud services.

What's the final word on sharing locally saved toy boxes across consoles or platforms?

Finally, has anyone asked what time on the 3rd?

Thanks for any or all of these answers.

rank_0
AJNinPTC
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:50 pm

THIS IS THE INFO I FOUND AFTER MOVING FROM 360 to ONE last September - And unfortunately if you can't get your Xbox One before March 3rd, you'll have all the problems I had ( below ), PLUS the fact you won't be able to EVEN get your own Toybox saves across !!!!

Email response from Disney Customer service: If you were to move from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, you will lose any progress you had in the game not including Character Levels. Your Toy Box unlocks, Play Set progress and other data of this caliber is saved directly to your console and cannot be transferred to Xbox One as they are two separate platforms.

Yes, you will also need to purchase a new Xbox One specific Base and either have a Disc or Digital Version of Disney Infinity 3.0 for that console as well. However, your Toy Boxes, if saved to the cloud, are associated with your Disney Infinity Account and would be able to be transferred over to the Xbox One. Your Disney Infinity Account saves these if they are uploaded.

If you have any more questions or concerns please let us know! We are happy to help.

Have a magical day,

So...

1. I'll need a new portal/base.
2. I'll need 3.0 software for XboxOne. and 2.0 too if I want to play Spidey/Avengers playsets again.
3. I will lose all progress and unlocked items, starting the game from scratch.
4. I won't be able to play 1.0 or their playsets.

BUT...
5. My figures will retain their levels.
6. I will have the ability to build larger toy boxes.
7. The game will appear mildly better graphically.
8. Possible faster load times?
9. And my toy box saves will remain in cloud for download. ( Until March 3rd 2017 )

FINALLY, despite my aversion to 'spark farmers', I found using one invaluable as it allowed me to accumulate a huge amount of blue sparks for re-purchasing the toys from the toy-store. There's no shame in it if you already had the toys anyway - But it will get you back up to speed quicker. ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys