New Community server update

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

New Community server update

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am

I'm sure anyone interested would have received this email on Friday. But in case you didn't...

Community Update

It's been an odd week here. Hurricane Irma hit, and the team were directly in the path. Thankfully, she passed with minimal damage left in it's trail.
What's New?

Good question!

We have been working hard behind the scenes to get the backend functioning, and connected to the Game Server. We are succeeding, but are slightly behind schedule as a result of being almost a week away from the project (damn you, Irma). Don't worry though, we are back in the swing of things!

The Server on which the Forum runs has been updated to allow our API to connect and interact with the Game Server. This allows us to pull various bits of data and content from the game and display it on the Forum. We will have a full breakdown on the API in the coming weeks.

The Game Server is almost ready - we are putting the final updates to the hardware in place, and tweaking the software. This coming week we will be assigning public facing IP's so that you, our members, can access the server once it goes live.

Wave 1 Members
Hey guys! We have not forgotten that we provided you with a sneak peaky, early access ticket to the server. Keep your eyes peeled on your emails, you will be the FIRST people to access the server, before everyone else. Exciting, right?!
Supporters

We have been making some changes to our Supporter programme, and you may have received a cancellation email informing you that your subscription has been cancelled. This coming week, we will be in touch with more information regarding this.

As ever, we thank you for your contribution to the project.
Discord

Remember, we have a Discord server, for everyone to join us on!

Remember, you'll need to be an approved Infiniteer, in order to gain access to certain channels. Check the Forum Announcements for more information!

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: New Community server update

Postby Mkruzer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:32 am

It's getting very close. It will be great to have a fully functioning DI again. I need to get back into building toyboxes.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: New Community server update

Postby Tilarta » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:30 pm

How will this work?
I'm not very familiar with console code architecture, but isn't it dependent on the console using software to access the servers?

I've never used Discord myself, but I am familiar with voice chat software such as TeamSpeak.

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys