Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set Wishlist

Postby toops » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby OffBrandCereal » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 pm

I may be the only one here that thinks this, but I could care less about whether or not my favorite characters get a playset or not. The following is a list of who I would like, and let me repeat, THEY DO NOT NEED PLAYSETS. I will be happy with just the playable characters/figures

1. Br'er Rabbit- I know it's really old, but they need atleast something "Song of the South" related. Maybe a giant splash mountain toy in the toy box.

2. Wall-E- in the movies, he has so many abilities, and he would be so fun to wheel around in.

3. Simba- Go ahead and ask any Disney fan, and Lion King is one of the top picks on everyone's favorite list. If we can't get a figure out of him (which would be a shame), I'll be happy with a Pumbaa mount.

4. Aladdin- This movie would be perfect for a playset, even though he doesn't need it. I just really hope they dig back in the vault for some of their figures. I'll be disappointed if they are just from newer movies. There are so many gems from the past.

5. Merlin from the Sword in the Stone- He is such a fun character with a lot of possibilities for powers.

6. Kuzco- This movie was so underrated. I've laughed more times watching that, than any other movie I've seen in theaters. He can switch back and forth from emperor form to llama. If not, maybe just have a Kuzco llama mount. That would make it worth it for me to buy some of those $5 blind packs.

7. Marvel and Star Wars- I know everyone has said this, but come on, what guy (or girl, for that matter) hasn't dreamed of the day where Deadpool and Yoda can just kick it. I would be so happy.

8. I know they are making Wreck-It Ralph and Perry the Platypus, so they just need to release those, so I can pick them up at launch. Same goes for Buzz, Fix-It Felix, and Jack Skellington.

9. The Classics- This game needs Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, with a Pluto mount. It just does.

10. No one judge me, but Chicken Little. The guy is adorable. Even if he isn't good in the game, he'd be adorable sitting on my shelf.

Anyways, that's my wishlist. I think they are all entirely possible because Disney has the resources and the customers who WILL buy them all. So now all there's left to do is wait patiently. Or impatiently.....
Bringing Disney Afternoon to Infinity, one post at a time.

rank_50
OffBrandCereal
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby maxxie03 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Ok my list:

-Beauty and the beast (Beast, Belle, Gaston(?))
-Lion King (Simba, Pumbaa, Timon, Rafiki, Scar)
-Brave (Merida, Fergus/ Mum bear and Angus as power disc)
-Villain pack (Jafar, Malificent, Cruella de Vil)

rank_100
maxxie03
Main Console: PS3

Postby Ashlo122 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Just an unaverage guy in an average existence in a regular world - Me
I'm a bit of an idiot a lot of the time - Me

rank_50
Ashlo122
Main Console: PS4

Postby Q34 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 am

Maxxie I love the villain playset idea. I was thinking about that too, that maybe they would make a playset with a bunch of villains whose movies would not get playsets, and you just go around causing trouble. Maleficent is a no-brainer. Maybe Cruella, Ursula, Chernabog or Doctor Facilier could also be in it.

rank_0
Q34

Postby Fix-It Felix » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:22 am

Lotso
Fix-It Felix

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 pm

*cracks knuckles* Here we go

Playable Characters

Mickey and the gang: Kind of a no brainer here

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: He deserves it! After the closure of Junction Point, he needs some exposure again!

Merida: If Angus becomes a mount, she needs to be in this. Not to mention, she's recent

Hercules: I know we already have Mr. Incredible as a character with super-strength, but still!

Disney Villains: Specifically Maleficent, Gaston, and Hades

Scrooge McDuck: C'mon, if you're giving us his money bin, give us the duck himself! I mean, you're already remastering Ducktales!

Darkwing Duck: Another duck who could use a bringing back, especially since they made the comic series.

Fix-it Felix: I love this character, and his magic hammer could be interesting in the Toy Box

Sorcerer Mickey: I think this would be an awesome limited edition figure! Using magic to levitate things!

Peter Pan: We need a Peter Pan set as well!

Playsets

Darkwing Duck: A long shot since we already have a super-hero themed playset, but this would be awesome.

Ducktales: This could be a really cool puzzle-solving kind of set with temples and ruins to get treasure to add to the money vault! Scrooge and Launchpad as playable characters! And maybe Magica De Spell too!

Frozen: I don't know much about this, but I have a feeling this'll become a playset

Haunted Mansion: A REAL long shot, but this'd be great! Though we already have a playset revolving around scaring. Playable characters could be the Hitchiking Ghosts, or the Axe Bride

Wreck it Ralph: I know this is all but confirmed, but still! I really want Fix-it Felix to be playable

Peter Pan: This'd be an awesome playset to find treasure all along the island and battle Hook. Playable Characters: Peter Pan, Hook, and...if you must bring in that little kid crowd, Jake I guess..

Vehicles and Mounts

Aladdins Magic Carpet: I'll be stunned if this isn't one

The Monorail: The one Disney vehicle everyone recognizes

Steamboat Willie: You know you want a ship battle between the Black Pearl and Steamboat Willie

Llama Kuzco: This would just be hilarious

Rex: I saw posts wondering if Rex'd be playable. I think he'd be more likely a mount.

Time Rover from the Dinosaur ride: I love this ride and I'd love this to be a car you can ride

Maximus: This would be hilarious if Flynn was playable along with it

Casey Jr.: I want to have a race between Mater, Cruella's Car, Cinderella's Carriage, and a TRAIN.

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
PSN ID:

Postby Doodley » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 am

They should make an item that you can throw at others and make them turn into llamas!
That'll be hilarious.
Doodley

Postby bl887 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

I'd want a wreck it Ralph, tron legacy, aladdin, Hercules, avengers
Can't wait for swap force to come out! Can't wait for once upon a time season 3 and House of Hades to come out! Follow me on tumblr because I post stuff about those two, my username is :bl887. Subscribe to me on YouTube, I post stuff about swap force and Disney infinity, my user is:the bl887.

rank_0
bl887
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys