Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby GuyCC75 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:45 am

Star Wars, I want Lando, Rex, and Padme.

After seeing those fan sculpts a month or so back, I REALLY want the '90's X-Men in this game. Marvel just seems... empty without them and the Fantastic Four.

Still hoping for Darkwing Duck, original Tron and Scrooge McDuck on the Disney side.

UPDATE: Add Hera and Daredevil as well.

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:55 am

So, here are my current most wanted figures.

From Star Wars I want Padmé, Lando and Hera. From Marvel I want Scarlet Witch and Nebula, as well as Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, although I recognise that with the darker, more adult nature of their shows we're unlikely to see them in a kids game. Well, we could have the Ultimate Spider-Man Luke Cage I suppose, but I like the MCU one more. From Disney I want Charlotte La Bouff, Tiana, Esmeralda, and Cinderella, as well as any more of the Disney Fairies.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby QuietDroid » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:43 pm

I'd love to see a couple more Star Wars play sets.
A prequel play set with Qui-Gon Jinn and Padme figures packed in.
A play set based on Rebels with Hera.
As for just new figures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Hera, Padme, Captain Rex, Assaj Ventress, Lando, Count Dooku, Savage Oppress, Inquisitors.

rank_0
QuietDroid
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Steam:

Postby andrewgr » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 pm

The only character that I consider to be absolutely indispensable is Hera. It's outrageous that she's not available. She's just as important to Rebels as any of the other characters.

I'd love to see Ventress, but I'm not expecting to. Also Grievous, not because I'd actually play as him, but because I think the figure would be wicked cool.
I've got a bad feeling about this.

rank_0
andrewgr
XBL ID:

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Star Wars:

Bossk

IG-88

Jango Fett

Captain Rex

Pre Vizsla

rank_0
Robin Hood
XBL ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:33 am

So now I really want the Seventh Sister from Star Wars Rebels now. I've just got to have the epic Inquisitor lightsaber!! And between the three Inquisitors, the Seventh Sister is my fav.
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Infinirama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:28 am

I'm happy to see the love here for Hera and Star Wars Rebels characters. I was a bit surprised that Hera wasn't a figure when the rest of the team was released.

My list of must haves:

Darkwing Duck. Preferably Play Set with Launchpad. And there could be coins to include DuckTales characters (like the Star Wars Play Sets).

DuckTales Playset. Again, all the characters would be Playset compatible with Darkwing's play set.

Classic Mickey, based on those original cartoons. With retro figures of the characters.

Hera figure

Spider-verse Play Set. Ultimate Spidey, 2099, Spider-Gwen, Spider-girl, Scarlet Spider.....

Those are a few on my wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_50
Infinirama

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:58 pm

For classic characters i choose for Mogli, Pocahontas, Goofy (there is for him some concept art in DI 3.0), Merlin (coz he looks awesome as NPC), Magica the Spell, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack and Darkwing Duck.
For Marvel: Punisher (original), Blade (Wesley Snipes), Ghostrider, Wolverine, Deadpool, Winter Soldier (althought he has a Team up Disc)and Agent Coulson.
For Star Wars: Lord Palpetine, General Grievous, Count Dooku.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby OpossumGuy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 am

Been a while since I've posted here (lots of real life stuff), so I figured I'd post an updated wishlist. I won't include anyone that's been outright deemed ineligible, like quadrupeds or droids, however, nor will I include characters with complicated legal standing.

Star Wars: All of my eligible wishes are already in.

Marvel: Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange (though he's basically confirmed for the next game), Daredevil, Quake, and Agent Coulson (though an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. playset would be even better).

Pixar: All of my eligible wishes are already in.

Disney Originals: Quasimodo, Goofy, Baloo, Beast, Winnie the Pooh, Hercules, Pinocchio, and playsets for The Muppets (the core characters: Kermit, Ms. Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal) and Gravity Falls (Dipper, Mabel, Grunkle Stan, and possibly Bill Cipher).
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys