Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set Wishlist

Postby PirateSteven » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 am

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby mdewater » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 am

Would it be too much to ask for literally every property that Disney owns?? :lol: Short of that, here are some of my top ones with some other ideas as to how they could go about playsets, rather then restricting them to one film or franchise:

Classic Characters - Either a black and white playset as others have suggested, or an Epic Mickey esque one using the designs of Mickey and Oswald from those games. Mickey and Oswald would be main characters, with Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and others separately.

Pinocchio - so many great character opportunities! This would be a simple adventure game, where Pinocchio has to choose between right and wrong during his journeys. Characters could include Pinocchio, Geppetto, Foulfellow, Stromboli and others.

Peter Pan - I think this one is an obvious winner. Peter Pan is very popular with young boys, and many people have been asking for Capt Hook on Infinity's facebook already. Playset would focus on flying around Neverland and exploring, maybe finding the Lost Boys scattered around?

Disney Afternoon - Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Gargoyles, Talespin... perfection.

Disney Princess - while ideally I'd love to see each film get it's own playset, I don't know if that's very realistic. I think one way they could get all those characters into the Infinity universe quicker would be by grouping them into larger franchises. For the Disney Princess playset, they could maybe make a single level in each of the princess's world. Snow White and Cinderella would come with the playset, with Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and all the rest available as well. After they made the princesses available, they could then maybe add full playsets for those that lend themselves to that, which would allow them to add secondary characters (and princes!). An Aladdin playset, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, etc.

Walt Disney Classics - another grouping that would include some of the earlier films that don't really lend themselves to entire playsets. Dumbo, Bambi, Fantasia... maybe some characters from the shorts?

Disney Vault - this group would include characters that are seldom heard from - those less popular films. Robin Hood, Rescuers, Black Cauldron, Emporer's New Groove, Atlantis, etc. I could see this as a platformer with levels themed to each film.

I'd also like to see them finish off the rest of the Pixar films. Finding Nemo, although I don't how those characters would translate to the toy box. Bug's Life, Wall-E, Up, Ratatouille, Brave.

Also, I know it's impossible, but how cool would it be to see Harry Potter as part of all this? Yes please.

rank_100
mdewater

Postby Pizza Planet » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am

Playsets I'd love to get in Disney Infinity:

Wreck-It Ralph
DuckTales
The Haunted Mansion (the ride, not the Eddie Murphy movie)
Lands from the Disney Parks (Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Mickey's Toontown, etc.)
Pinocchio
Peter Pan
Aladdin
Indiana Jones

rank_100
Pizza Planet

Postby Doodley » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Ya know what would make a good playset?
Filmore. Remember that?

In the game you can solve mysteries around the school and then give chase to the bad guys. Could be fun!
Doodley

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

I'd like a 'Disney Trains' playset. It could include an engineer, or Mickey as one, Casey Jr, and the Park trains.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Doodley » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Doodley

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Maybe even a working railroad...
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Play set wishlists...

Postby KenLives » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 am

What are you all really looking forward to?

I'd love to see:
Wreck it Ralph (Sugar Rush!)
Haunted Mansion
Star Wars
Marvel
Finding Nemo
Fantasia

So much potential!

rank_0
KenLives

Re: Play set wishlists...

Postby J03Y » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 am

Haunted Mansion and Fantasia would be so amazing omg

and i personally want Kingdom Hearts (shocking right), but among other things honestly a Princess and the Frog and Hunchback of Notre Dame playsets would be thematically stunning.

rank_100
J03Y

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys