Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby The Disney Dork » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:45 am

In no particular order...

Star Wars:
General Grievous

Marvel:
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Bucky/Winter Solider
Daredevil
War Machine
Wasp
White Tiger
Elektra
Spider-Gwen
Dead pool (not likely)
X-Men (also not likely)

Disney:
Hercules playset with Hercules, Megara and Hades figures
Tarzan playset with Tarzan, Jane, and Terk figures
Big Hero 6 playset with Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi and Fred figures (it was a huge missed opportunity that they didn't do this)
Lion King playset with Simba, Nala, Scar, and Timon and Pumbaa figures
Little Mermaid playset with Ariel, Eric, Ursula, and Triton figures
Belle
Beast
Quasimodo (not likely)
Esmeralda (not likely)
Pocahontas
Tiana
Aurora
Snow White
Cinderella
Fix-it Felix
Sergeant Calhoun
Bolt
Kuzco

Pixar:
Monster's Inc/adult versions of Mike, Sulley and Randall.
Zurg
Bing Bong

Live action/other:
Kermit
Miss Piggy
Giselle
Troy Bolton (I can dream can't I?)

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Postby JustNCredible » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 am

I feel confident that if a Star Wars fan poll is green lit, General Grievous is getting the vote, which makes me very happy.
I'd be curious to know what the rules will be if a Marvel fan poll is allowed, since the most requested characters will probably be from Fox's stable (I'm looking at you Wolverine & Deadpool).
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby vynsane » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:15 pm

I was thinking about the best way for more classic characters to make their way into DI, and came to the conclusion it would make the most sense to coincide with new home video releases. They sort of did this with Aladdin and Jasmine, as Aladdin Diamond Edition was released in October of 2015. The single-pack Aladdin was released in fall of 2014 and single-pack Jasmine as well as the Aladdin/Jasmine two-pack was released in February of 2015. If they had coordinated the release of the figures and the movie, it could have generated more buzz for both.

The new paradigm of smaller, more targeted additions to 3.0 as opposed to a large 4.0 push would easily facilitate this, allowing the home video branch and the Infinity branch to work together to deliver a unified release. I would like to see this happen, and it makes sense for them to do it this way.

rank_100
vynsane

New Spider-Man (Civil War) Figure?

Postby Conscience1940 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:55 pm

I know. I know.

This may not be related and it is a wish list but I couldn't help wondering, am I the only one who loves the Spider-Man costume, in Captain America Civil War, and would like to see it as a figure in Disney Infinity?

Keep up the great work Disney Infinity and make mine Marvel!

rank_50
Conscience1940
Main Console: PS4

Postby dogsoldierspoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 pm

New here and I have a lot of wishes! :)

But because there are so many, I'll just start of with the Star Wars theme and post the other ones later.

The only character I really want for Star Wars is Lando Calrissian. He's always been one of my favorites and I can't believe he still hasn't been announced :o

Others that could be cool are the Emperor, General Grievous, Qui Gon Jin, Padmé Amidala, Mace Windu and count Dooku.

On one hand, I'd love to see some jedi masters like Plo Koon or Ki-Adi Mundi, but if they start that road the line of figurines could be endless. So better not (for my wallet).

Marvel character's I'd love to see:

Spider-Man

Very unlikely, but I think Spider-Man is one of the Marvel heroes with the best rogue gallery. I'd love to see a couple of the villains make it to Infinity as a playable figurine. Thinking of Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Carnage, Morbius, Kraven the Hunter, the Lizard, Shocker, Rhino, Mysterio, Electro, Vulture, Scorpion and Black Cat

X-Men

I think everyone would love the X-Men, but it just seems so unlikely since Disney doesn't want to 'advertise' the Fox films and TV shows. I also think this could only work with a future big themed line up (like Star Wars in 3). There are just too many great characters to only release a couple. So many they could do a couple of year even! I'd think of the following: Magneto, Professor X, Wolverine, Colossus, Jubilee, Gambit, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Pyro, Blob, Mystique, Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Shadowcat, Toad, Sabretooth, Psylocke, storm, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Banshee, Bishop, Chamber, Husk, Havok

others

I'm still hopeful for War Machine,Quicksilver, Winter Soldier and Scarlet Witch. I think with the upcoming movies Doctor Strange, Wasp and Captain Marvel are very likely. We'll probably have some Inhumans as well.

I know JV has said he didn't want to do the characters from the Netflix show or Deadpool, but I would really love a Daredevil, Luke Cage, Elektra, Punisher and Jessica Jones figurine. They already have Iron Fist... Deadpool would be awesome, but I think he's probably not very likely.

Once Marvel got the rights back, I'd love to see Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer, dr. Doom and The Thing

Finally: Ghost Rider, Blade, Howard the Duck,

rank_0
dogsoldierspoon
Main Console: PS3

Postby Disneypinesfan » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Disney
1. Bing Bong - Inside out
2. Kristoff - Frozen
3. Darkwing Duck - Darkwing Duck
4. Simba ( adult or cub ) - Lion King
5. Timon - Lion King
6. Pumba - Lion King
7. Dr. Doof - Phineas and Ferb
8. Candace - Phineas and Ferb
9. Ferb - Phineas and Ferb
10. Dipper Pines - Gravity Falls
11. Mabel Pibes - Gravity Falls
12. Grunkle Stan - Gravity Falls
13. Kim Possible - Kim Possible
14. Ron - Kim Possible

rank_100
Disneypinesfan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby vynsane » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:35 am

Just watched John Carter of Mars again the other day and thought how awesome it would've been to get John Carter, Deja Thoris and Tars Tarkas figures, as well as Barsoom terrain/skydome discs.

rank_100
vynsane

Postby The Crocodile » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:09 am

On the Marvel side I'm really hoping for Quicksilver and Baron Zemo

Love Star Wars but don't really have a favorite character there

Disney Originals I really want Tick Tock the Crocodile from Peter Pan in the game as a figure. He's my favorite Disney character by far.

rank_0
The Crocodile
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

how about what they did the very FIRST time ..... have classic levels from an assortment of disney movies and tv shows in ONE handy play set piece, and have one figure for each of them?

watching BASIL THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE yesterday and seeing the toyshop scene ..... that would fit perfectly in!

like the TOYBOX TAKEOVER set, since there's a goldmine to plunder!

rank_50
mr jenzie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys