Disney Infinity Power Disc Packs Series 1 Images

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Disney Infinity Power Disc Packs Series 1 Images

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Power play
Your enjoyment of Disney Infinity, the exciting new video game from Disney interactive, will be infinitely increased with this pack of two Power Discs. This series 1 blind pack includes one round disc and one hexagonal disc.

Available to own August 18, 2013

Blind pack includes 2 series 1 power discs: 1 round disc, plus 1 hexagonal disc, randomly chosen from the complete series of 20 designs
You won't know which 2 discs you get until you open the package*

*Please Note: Specific designs cannot be requested.

click the image below to view the full size version

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Power Disc Packs Series 1 Images

Postby toops » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:17 pm

wow so you get one hex and one circular? yikes! considering there are only 4 circular, that's going to be a ton of repeats trying to get any of the hexes you want. i was only barely on board with this and the $5 tag, but considering i can't even look for a pack with 2 hexes in it, i think i'll be nitpicking through the selling and trading topics..

EDIT: DISCUSSION POINT
the art of the discs shows something interesting. art for characters (i.e. ralph, buzz lightyear, and jack sparrow) are the infinity versions of the character while all others are not in the infinity style. maybe some of you wreck it ralph super fans can help me here. is that fix it felix an image used in promos or marketing for the movie? or is that infinity styled? i can't tell.. the hands eyes and ears seem consistent to others, but then again, ralph doesn't look as dramatically different in infinity form compared to other characters. i think fix it is the only character that can be debated. so most likely the remainder of these characters aren't in series 1 or planned for the year cycle of disney infinity 1.

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Very much what toops said. I am very, VERY disappointed in Disney for this unless of course they have other plans for them like a trading bus that tours the country.

I, at this time, am very interested in anyone who is going to bulk order these, open them, and sell them seperately.

For example if the packs cost £4 wholesale then I'd be willing to pay £3 per disc and then postage on top. I myself do not have the budget to do this but there may be a small business opportunity for anyone interested.

I'm UK based btw.
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Fastandslow » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 am

I'm just worried that Vanellope kart is gonna be one of these :s since I plan to get all wreck it Ralph
Im the Girl with a Tattoo of Vanellope Von Schweetz

SUGAR RUSH!!!
Jump into your racing car
It’s SUGAR RUSH!!!
SUGAR RUSH!!!

rank_50
Fastandslow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Old9 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 am

rank_100
Old9
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Adscan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 am

I'm a bit crushed that overall there will be nothing at all for Brave, which is my second favorite Pixar film. I knew it was a low chance dream to play as Fergus but at the very least I was looking forward to Angus.

Etch
Adscan
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Fastandslow » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 am

What would you do with Carl's walking stick?? Hit people so they bleed???? Sounds like a odd toy addition alas can't wait to see the moths fly out my wallet when this game ships
Im the Girl with a Tattoo of Vanellope Von Schweetz

SUGAR RUSH!!!
Jump into your racing car
It’s SUGAR RUSH!!!
SUGAR RUSH!!!

rank_50
Fastandslow
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Fluggerbutter » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 am

The fix-It Felix image is from movie promo art. i have the original image as the background on my phone. But I think it is reading too much into the images to assume that characters other than Jack Sparrow, Ralph and Buzz will not become characters in the game just because their Infinity design is not used. Disney is known for recycling images over and over again on products and promotions and this is just another case of that. It doesn't really mean anything for what may or may not be coming for the game.

rank_100
Fluggerbutter

Postby toops » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am

rank_deputy_etch
toops

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys