My Disney Infinity Collection android app

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: My Disney Infinity Collection android app

Postby Gaudrork » Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Would be even more awesome if there was a way to link it with your disney account so that it auto populates. You could have all your characters with their current level, their current skill tree and much more. Id Avalange were to integrate it as an official companion app, it could even allow you to see all the toys you have in the toy box store, your % of completion on each playset, your achievements, your trophies... There would be a lot of potential and added value to an official companion app. Oh, and if it could be brought to IOS of course.

rank_0
Gaudrork
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Kicks » Tue May 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Great app!
I did notice that some of the images don't match the actual discs.
Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Damage-Inator shows a red coat, but my physical discs have a white coat
Calico Helicopter's image from 1.0 Series 3 is a little off as well with the helicopter facing a different direction with Bolt's head being in a different spot.

rank_0
Kicks
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby oflis » Tue May 26, 2015 2:01 am

Hello! Please, include the black suit Spider-Man in the app figures list...

rank_0
oflis
XBL ID:

Postby julianhilluk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:46 am

Is there an IOS app that allows for cataloging of what you have similar to this. I saw a few in the App Store but they looked out dated and badly reviewed. The Disney Infinity wouldn't fit on my iPhone 5c :-(

rank_50
julianhilluk
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 pm

@julian I don't think so, just changed to iOS and notice that too, there's a couple and they are ok but not as good as this app.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby julianhilluk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

I went for the free one as its a check list for when I'm rooting through Cex but it's not particularly good.

rank_50
julianhilluk
PSN ID:

Postby pjhaan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:36 pm

I have InfiniList Free for iOS on my iPod Touch. It is pretty complete but would love an official app linked to your Disney account.

Sometimes I have scrolling issues with it and can't select something near the bottom of the list.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby julianhilluk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm using the same one but lots of the power discs lack descriptions of what they do :-(

rank_50
julianhilluk
PSN ID:

Postby Tuy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 am

Tommy here, developer of the Android app.

I have just done a big update with an improved UI (Material Design Inspired), wishlist, filters, sharing and Disney Infinity 3.0 support. Should be coming online any moment now.

If you have any problems, or requests don't hesitate to email me: mdic@tuyware.com. Also when you see any data error please email me. There is a large amount of data in the app and I maintain it by hand, so errors are to be expected (although I double check everything)

@julianhilluk: I just checked and saw that some of them indeed are missing descriptions, when you say 'a lot', what do you mean? Can you put a number on it? It could be a bug in the UI that prevents you from seeing the descriptions.

@pjhaan: We already checked in the beginning with Disney for a sync, and that data is not available for security reasons. It was something I would really love to have in the app :(

rank_0
Tuy

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys