Would anyone be interested in doing a quest/roleplay game?

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Would anyone be interested in doing a quest/roleplay game?

Postby Dedede_Man » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:17 am

So, I'll explain what I mean.

It would be a text based adventure game, similar to Zork. For those unfamiliar with it, I'll try to describe it as best I can.
Basically, there would be a story or a goal that you're aiming for. I'll be simplistic here and say you want to get some milk.

"You are in a small, musty room. A single light flickers as it hangs from the ceiling. You can see a table, four chairs and a fridge in the room. There is a door to your right. There is a leprechaun under the table."
So, you might say "Open the fridge!", where you would find the milk. Or you could "Look more closely at the table!", where there appears to be a glass of milk. Or, you could "Ask the leprechaun for milk!", but he turns out to be vicious and eats you.

Of course, it would have to be Disney themed; the locations, stories, characters and vehicles that you can encounter are all Disney related (Be they Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars etc...).

You can also choose a character to play as, rather than having one assigned or being a nameless character. Again, it could be any character, as long as they're Disney related. Of course, there would be limits (No giants, like Chernabog. No ridiculously OP characters like... most of Marvel's cast lol).

I think I've explained it pretty clearly, though I understand that sometimes I don't articulate myself very well.

So, would you guys be interested in something like this? If a decent number are interested, I'd like to try something like this.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Re: Would anyone be interested in doing a quest/roleplay gam

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:41 pm

I wouldn't mind doing it if I can be a character with only a small part because I'd probably forget and then remember about it! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Wonderland croquet