Cars Roleplay

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Cars Roleplay

Postby jade655 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 pm

A roleplay of a custom Cars storyline, set place in 2033.

It is the time after Lightning McQueen, and the new car, Enginehawk, is participating for the Piston Cup. His opponents have yet to be announced.

Signup Sheet:

Name: Enginehawk
Car Type: Race car.
Artwork: A hawk picture on the roof of the car, White walled tires(caught on from Lightning) and is representing Rust-Eze.
Goal: Win the Piston Cup.
Hometown: Radiator Springs

rank_100
jade655
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Cars Roleplay

Postby altiareagle » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Name: Trevor Dirty
Type: Small Rusted Truck
Artwork: Peeled "Call Number For Driving Recklessly" Sticker. (Used Often) Is Dirty and Rusted Brown, Muddy Tires, chap like items hanging I back of tires (see. On many trucks before)
Goal: Win money to boot up his trailer park and prove his neighbors wrong.
Hometown: (I'm assuming it's made up) Blane County
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby jade655 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

(Accepted Altiar!)

Enginehawk was resting inside the trailer. "Speed...I am speed..." the car said, quite like Lightning McQueen.

rank_100
jade655

Postby altiareagle » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:25 pm

"Excuse me, excuse me, sorry miss." Trevor said as he drove to get in his seat. He sees the race still delayed, a car has been blown out.
"Do we have any volunteers?"
He looked around and drove over the barriers on and volunteers.
They look at him and laugh but get him prepared anyway.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby jade655 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm

"You must be new here, rusty. I'm Enginehawk. You might not win, cause I have been training for years." He revved his engine as the light turned from 1 red light to another, then the race started when the green light hit. Enginehawk zoomed out of the start.

rank_100
jade655

Postby altiareagle » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

"How'd you guess?" He said in his annoyingly bonafied accent. "Well, it's nice to meet you I'm Trevor."
He struggled to keep up, but he was suprisingly close, after all, he did have his bad habit of shoving the others out of the way."Isn't this just the race before the finals? Crud!"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby jade655 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:23 am

I zoom forward even further, and almost crash at the first turn. The friction for the sharp turn was like a video game drift, and I was able to go FASTER! I turned tthe next corner with ease, and a car besides Trevor came near me. "Crown Car, it's been a long time hasn't it? Since you had a chance anyway!" I raced forward from the green car, as he zoomed nearby me, I drifted through the next corner, then accelerated.

rank_100
jade655

Postby altiareagle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:39 am

"Oh shoot, my chances are in trouble." I tried to speed up faster and caught up with the green race car and succesfully ran on top of him. I might of shot out smoke from the engine or maybe i had an oil leak, i heard him get sick after i sped up. I was nearly there.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby jade655 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 am

The rusty car was right next to me. "I won't let you get in the way of my dream!" I sped up, and past the first lap first.

rank_100
jade655

Next

Return to Wonderland croquet