Your Ideas Matter RP! Apocalypse!

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Your Ideas Matter RP! Apocalypse!

Postby altiareagle » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 pm

(In this RP you can control a lot of your own ideas for what's going to happen and we could possibly continue off of those events. Such as:
The main group continues there shift but a group of people attack me and steal my supplies.

Apocalypse has already stricken, this is the story of the lives of those left. Not supposed to be too graphic, just for fun. Try and play nice while keeping the feel of this type of role play)
"My name is Michael De Luca, It doesn't mean much now a days. Heck, it didn't mean much before this happened either unless you thought heists were something that mattered to you. Now? Now I stay at my place and keep around home like a helpless hermit for survival. I get attacked and raided every now and again, hurt, tattered and cheated. I am no longer feared, it's my new chance and here I am sitting here telling you my story while I watch my flame slowly extenguish itself on its own."
*I hear my door creak open downstairs, I hear their voices bellow.*
"Shh, shh, shut it. We're just gonna get in and out, got it? Good. Let's walk."
*I lock my door and look around my room again. The memories come back, I'm happy again. Happy I could start over now. I could be a helper without people knowing the monster I once was. I grab a messenger bag and a few items from my desk. I string the flaming logs out of the fireplace and evacuate outside into the unrealisticly cold world*
"Goodbye, old friend."
(Create Your Own Profile And Start Such As Begining Of Characters Chapter Like The One Above And Your Character's Description.
EX. Character Start Point
Description Of Character
Michael De Luca is a dirty blonde/ Near Brown haired with Blue worn eyes, he had a heavy step but isn't fat. He's adept at fighting from his past and is willing to help or risk others to survive. He takes many roles for survival, replacing a leader, taking a small part etc.
He wears a dirty jacket and black work ants since the start of the incident. He has a few T shirts he took in his messenger bag.)
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Your Ideas Matter RP! Apocalypse!

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:27 am

I wish ever so badly to have Rex rampage around. Sadly, I don't do character creation. I could just be.. "Rex's Handler"...
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 am

*I stumble into the piles of Snow covered grass and pass out.
I wake and see a huge outline.*
"Hallucinations? Not that old..."
*I step forward mildly and am knocked down swiftly and am roared at.*
"Whoa whoa! Get the dinosaur to leave me alone!"
*Feels injured shoulder.*
The stranger extends his hand
"Don't worry about him, he'd not hurt a thing. He doesn't know yet. Sorry, nice to meet ya."
*I extend my hand slowly in fear.*
"I'm Michael... You are...?"
*The stranger meets his eyes in a warm greeting.*
"I'm Andrew Davis! Archeologist extrodainaire! Once we continue and know each other you can call me Andy."
*I flinch an eyebrow.*
"What do you mean over time?"
*He cries.*
"I've been gone a while Mike, I risked everything for this creature and I don't want to die without this being known as existing. I'm tired Mike, just please... Help me."
*Michael is sad, tired, and sympathetic.*
"Fine, I guess we've started our little group up. That's what we have to do to survive I suppose. How much does that thing eat up?"
*Andy laughs nervously.*
"Guess we'll figure that out... :? "
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:50 am

Thoug, Mike, he is a friendly dinosaur. He even talks!" "Hi, there! I'm Rex!"
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 am

"A dinosaur who can't fight but can talk... I fell too hard. Alright let's get going, I already froze in my toes and fingers."
*We continue to stumble in the cold till we see a big barn.*
"Mr. Davis! There's a barn! Let's go in! "
*I still feel my frosty eyelids burn more and moe as we walk forward a bit more.*
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 am

"I can fight!" protests Rex. *he swishes his tail* "Also, Mikey, you're frozen stiff! Ride behind Andy on my back! *Rex lowers his tail so Mike can climb on*"
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:21 am

"It's fine... Possible hallucegenic Dino thing."
*I try to open the doors, barricaded I notice. I climb a later on the side of the barn and leap to my left and crawl to the open window. I open the window and slide down the latter, I take the axe off of the the door and open the barn.*
"Shelter, for now anyways. I'll have to get some fire wood, maybe there's some wood here we can burn. I have a can or two of food but your pet needs more food. We'll have to hunt, ever hunted Mr. Davis?"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 am

"Pet? I'm his friend." He saved me from another t-rex when he time travelled to the Cretaceous. The t-rex was trying to kill me! Wow. That capsule was a tight fit...*muses*"
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:33 am

"So equals... Alright, I got it.
So about that hunting thing... I may have had experience hunting but in a different sense. So you up for it?"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Next

Return to Wonderland croquet