Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-Roads

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Re: Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-R

Postby CaptainAperture » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:41 pm

"Doesn't sound too friendly...."

He braces himself, reloading his gun as he companion rejoins his side.

rank_50
CaptainAperture
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:11 am

"5...4...3...2...1..."

<BOSS VIRUS UPLOAD STATUS: 7/7>
<RENDERING BOSS VIRUS>

Thus the Rendering process began as it created an Unversed Monster unique to the Kingdom Hearts Franchise, as in, Never before seen in any of the One Game those creatures have appeared in up to this point.

<UPLOAD COMPLETE>

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

Unversed: Toratimer
HP: 400

"What the Faiz!" Exclaimed Trasme, Surprised at the existence of a monster based on a Toraton.
--------
"C-Captain Tomoe! I think we've got trouble!" Exclaimed Agent Momoe to the Captain of the Voyager. "I never even fought that thing in Birth By Sleep! How is it even a real unversed!?"

"It isn't, Little one, It must have been programmed exclusively by the Hackers... Bebe, Emergency Distress Signal Protocol MM-EP3, You know what to do." Her pet, a floating doll-like familiar, pressed a few of the colorful buttons on the vacant desks to send a Distress Call to other Users in the Area. "Code Red, We have encountered a Viral Unversed Creature, It isn't even in the Archive! Unknown Unversed attack at Devil's Nest! Send Backup!"

(A/N: A Toraton appeared within the 'Future Is Wild' Documentary and Cartoon on the Discovery Channel and Discovery Kids, respectively. Artwork is done by Xelku9.)
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:49 am

(Ugh, I'll wing it!)

Two Kunoichi appear in front of our heroes as they rush forth towards the Foul Beast and engage in a twin sabre attack, slicing a foot from the Unversed Virus.

Toratimer Unversed: 350/400

"Damn, Girl... You look as Scrumdiddlyumptious as your sister." Trasme said to the Blonde Ninja. She nodded to the Young coder, "I dig how you stare at the killer bod I picked out for myself, but please do keep your eyes on the Virus."

"...fine."
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Previous

Return to Wonderland croquet