Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-Roads

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Re: Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-R

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am

"The Pleasure's all mine, buddy" Trasme took a bow as the Heartless Popsicles dissolved into snow, transitioning into a:

-FLASHBACK-

Trasme Capulet is walking away from the chaos on that fateful day when they learned of the Evacutation of Earth they had unknowingly took part in as people are starting to disappear back into their awakening avatars as the mirror.alude item begins to flicker and break off into entropy, sending their souls across the playsets. He is followed by an onlooking friend who has yet to awake from the quote-unquote 'Nightmare'
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 am

"Whats he doing?" Anthony says as he waves his hand in front of his eyes.
"Its as if he's in a flashback, oh you see. Blank screen. Lets just watch." Scotty said.
"..."
"Maybe we can get some of those masks and attire" Anthony says.
"And the powers, he flipping froze them!" Scotty interupted. They said hoping Trasme would hear.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:58 am

"Trasme, Why the hell didn't you fill us in?! Fill ME In?!?!" Said Narnie as her disillusioned friend lit up a 'Juicy Fruit' digital cigarette.

"If it makes you feel better, Beta Test experiences falls under 'classied information' if you know what I mean." He said. "perhaps you'd understand if you knew how the metasphere works."

"But why go through all this, losing your arm and half your leg, abandoning the planet earth, Just to play a stupid game before anyone else?!" Narnie stated to the man who snarled back: "It's not a Damn Game, Narn... If you want to play games, check out one of the stores... I'm sure they got some license board games in here somewhere..."

Narnie retreated and remained silent as a Helicopter was making it's way to take him over to the Capitol building of Jiha City. He held to the Ladder and Said: "Sweet Dreams Narn..."

With that, he left behind a befuddled friend as he saw the moon, eclipsed by a dark void with a single light shining out as it lay in the form of a bigger, Blood-Red Moon in the shape of a heart as blue snow fell from the sky.

-END FLASHBACK-

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 am

"SHHHHH... I'm gonna give him a wet willie." Anthony turns to see Trasme with a raised eyebrow.
"You're back...yay."
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:12 am

One of the henchmen was a young woman who displayed the memory through his Spark of Imagination. She shed a single Tear as the Frenchwoman remarked... "There, There, Woe. I believe Tom here can put him out your misery of seeing two childhood fwends fight, ain't that right, Tommy-Dearie?"

"I can..." replied Tom, the Brute. "Still, It's such a Pain..."

"And what happened to me exactly?" Trasme asked the people around him.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 am

:Hahaha, oh this is gross." Scotty said in half disgust. " ... Pick up his mask."
"Oh i'm Trasme and I'm one bad dude, I freeze people and have flashbacks at random points in the day."
He looks back at Trasme. "Oh you're back in the real world... Is there a duplicate object command?"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 pm

"Eh-Hey, How did you-?" Trasme started to ask when Greed butted in and said: "Little Miss Woe here's a Memory Reader, she can display any fruity little flashback for all to see on her Ultimate Screen"

Greed chuckled as he said "Now that this complaint's out of the way, ladies and gents, We Homunculus hope that you've enjoyed 'No Moral Theater'!"

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Scotty walks up and slaps Greed lightly,
"Isn't this man a murderer???"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 pm

"Ha! You'd think a single Slap'll Hurt a boss like Me?" Snarked Greed. "As if!"

Now the Ultimate Sheild has fully Activated, The two have dodged skillfully with a fearless abandon.

"Damn it!" Trasme growled. "I should've known you'd louse this up..."

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

PreviousNext

Return to Wonderland croquet