Treasure Hunt RP!

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Treasure Hunt RP!

Postby altiareagle » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:21 am

"Dear loving wife Mary,
I'm sorry i had to take another job but this seemed to be the only way of bringing in income for the new baby. I intend on coming back soon. I hope the dog and neighbors keep you company and depending on how long i'm gone possibly the baby too. I'm currently been kidnapped but if i'm correct i have some insiders to assist me.
I miss and love you. Your husband,
James Mallory."
James finishes his writing as he is surprised by the captain whom grabs him roughly by the shoulders and pushes him to the upper level of the ship. The stinging smell of his kidnappers rings in his nose as he is picked back up.
"Well. Introduce Yerself." The ugly captain had said to his newest captor.
"I'm James Mallory, I used to serve the english and was a thief."
The captain chuckles. "A dang good one too. Stole one of our maps." The crew started looking angrier "What'd you do to it?"
"..." James was silent, knowing it was on him right at the moment.
The captain grabs him by the back of the neck and pushed him to the edge of the ship and swings his fist. James snagged it, slammed the Cap'n shoulder into the edge where he stood and let him fly over board. Part of a crew went crazy, but part of the crew were friends of his. They defeated the others and greeted one another.
"Drop the raft, we're going to leave to go to a nearby port. Find crew, get a ship by overtaking it after we meet a contract. Everyone understand?"
James was no pirate. Well, he was one of sorts. More like a treasure hunter for hire. But he certainly wasn't a captain.
Description:
Wears black coat, dirty boots, wields sword and pistol, and is blonde with blue eyes.
Leave your description as well. :)
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Treasure Hunt RP!

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Name: Captain Bector Harbossa
Description: A younger Hector Barbossa from "PotC", only more selfless.
Motives: Take the treasure and use it to help support his failing hometown.

It was a fine day when Bector set sail. He sailed off in search of treasure, and ended up finding another ship that appeared to want the treasure for themselves.
"If they attack, men, load up the cannon..."
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to Wonderland croquet