Disney Infinity Tutorials on IBM's ODC YouTube Channel

PLEASE contact Sheriff Woody before starting topics in this section

Disney Infinity Tutorials on IBM's ODC YouTube Channel

Postby goofyspaceranger » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 am

Cool news:

I finished redoing my Innovation Isle Tutorials (with a fair amount of tweaks to said Toy Box), and they are now available... not on my personal YouTube Channel, but on IBM's "On Demand Community" Channel :D. This channel & its videos have negligible followers & views at this point, but that will change ;). I've been redoing all my "T.H.I.N.K. Twice" Toy Boxes with 2.0 functionality over time so that our kickoff will be a great success. It will be an "Activity Kit" that any IBM volunteer around the world who qualifies for their own community grant can opt to use at their local school or library.

This reiterates IBM's implied endorsement of the educational value of the Disney Infinity platform. It does not however imply a preference over other sandboxes (I don't want to overstate things here). Disney Infinity is my personal favorite as a sandbox, and the kit is being developed on my own time with my own money. If another IBM volunteer wants to create a kit for one of those other sandboxes, that's up to them ;).

Hope everyone takes a look at these - if you drive up the views, it could help show the interest. Hope you like the block-art at the end of each video, too - that took some special permissions and a very lucky coincidence ;).

More videos planned. It's good to have a hobby 8-).
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity walkthroughs and how to guides