Take Ownership Help 2.0

PLEASE contact Sheriff Woody before starting topics in this section

Re: Take Ownership Help 2.0

Postby EibboreanHero » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

edwar368: The worst part is that it DID work just like you wanted until the recent patch that was released in early December. It has my household quite infuriated. We played 1.0 and 2.0 and have always enjoyed being able to the same figure but with different levels/skill trees until this patch. Now I hadn't realized this change with the hectic holiday season. My sons received the Spidey and Guardians playsets for Christmas (which Dad may have tested a bit before the big day!) only to find that the figures were already leveled up when they first put them on the platform. Now we have to contend with using the same figure with the same upgrades. I find this highly irritating. My son doesn't really pay attention to the skill trees and just picks the upgrades haphazardly. I know we have the ability to use the respenders but i just liked it how it was! Every profile on a game system could allocate/level up independently. From what I understand, this patch was to please people who took their figures from one system to another and not use the Guest option. For my family, it's just another disappointing choice by the developer.

With the recent hacks to Xbox & PS, we found that DI 2.0 would hang at the startup screen because the network was down. No other game we have did that. For whatever reason, Avalanche designed the game in such a way that made it inaccessible at the startup screen if there was no network connection. Seems like a major flaw. Sure, you could disable the connection within the system settings, but as I said, no other game hung like that.

rank_50
EibboreanHero
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Tilarta » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I start DI 2.0 up just fine if the network is down.
It just takes a couple of extra steps to force start it when it brings up the warning message.
I don't remember the sequence precisely, but it's something like acknowledge message, refuse to login, keep playing.

And the PSN network has been down the past 2 days.
I played the game twice during that time.
I'm uncertain if the network is still offline, the problem was quite significant and may not be fixed easy.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby fdanielix » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:43 am

Help! My console won't recognize my figures anymore? should I select share ownership? My entire collection was erased from the game, but everything else is intact :?
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby amstencel » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:05 pm

If I’m playing the Avengers Play Set, and I own Thor, and he is at level 10,
And then I delete the Save file for that play set,
Is Thor reset to zero or can I still use him at level 10 in a Toy Box?
And/Or is he at level 10 if I re-start a new Avengers Play Set game save file?

rank_0
amstencel
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Thor would still be level 10. The levels of the figures are stored on the figures themselves.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Thor will keep his level progression regardless of the savefile state.

The important thing to know is that figures are completely independent from the game, unless you manually reset their levels yourself, nothing will change it.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby digeek1955 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:51 pm

fdanielix Sharing ownership will just make th hall of heroes level up a your charcter does but if yyou click play as guest then you the hall of heroes will not lvl up with the character. (Im pretty sure thats it)
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby fdanielix » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 pm

They are all level 20. My console just didn't recognize them...
Luckily I took ownership and they went back to their levels
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sidewynnder » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:50 pm

I've been playing through Toy Story, but my Marvel starter just arrived and I want to start that this weekend. Can I transfer my 1.0 characters over to 2.0 for the toy box and then bring them back to 1.0 to continue unlocking things? For instance I still have a lot of stuff to get from the 1.0 toy box. Can I go back and forth to continue unlocking things? Are the items unlocked tied to my disney account or my game save or my figures?

If I leave one character for 1.0 unlocking purposes would all of the stuff I unlock in the 1.0 toy box automatically show up in 2.0 or do I need to transfer the character I was using over to 2.0 to get those items into that game. Thanks! This is the most confusing part of the move to 2.0 for me!

rank_0
Sidewynnder
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity walkthroughs and how to guides