Inside Infinity Archived Podcasts

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Inside Infinity Archived Podcasts

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 am

Latest Episode

Inside Infinity 42 - "Maleficent and exclusive Disney Infinity 2.0 Play Set information"

Pirate joins Jason and I for this weeks show as discuss some new tidbits from the world of Infinity.  Pirate gives us an insider look on the process for building his winning Toy Box.  We talk about the confirmation of Maleficent and what that means for other Disney characters.  And lastly we talk about the player interiors that are going to be a big part of Disney Infinity 2.0.  

Hope you enjoyed the show, be sure to send in your feedback and why don’t you join us for the next live recording? We record Inside Infinity LIVE every week at 8PM MST at http://www.insidedisneyinfinity.com
Episode Direct Download
iTunes Link
Stitcher Radio

Inside Disney Infinity 41 "DI2.0, what we know now" 6:30PM MDT May 5th, 2014

Lloyd, Jason, and I discuss new developments since the Marvel/Disney Infinity 2.0 announcement of last week. We discuss pricing, the release month, what will and won't be both forward and backward compatible, among many, many other things. We are also excited to be making a special announcement tonight. Come chat and watch live at DisneyInfinityTV

What we are discussing tonight.
-Release Time Period: September
-More Disney related info at E3
-Forward Compatibility according to John Blackburn

All this and more on tonight's episode.

Hope you enjoyed the show, be sure to send in your feedback and why don’t you join us for the next live recording? We record Inside Infinity LIVE every week at 8PM MST at http://www.insidedisneyinfinity.com
Episode Direct Download
iTunes Link
Stitcher Radio

. The podcast was finally approved through iTunes. You can subscribe using the iTunes link below or directly from the website. Let me know what you all think. Constructive criticism will be very welcomed.

Episode 1 on iTunes

Inside Infinity Podcast Episode 2 We have a great show for you this week. Introducing Inside Infinity as an enhanced podcast. This means you can interact with the show, whenever you hear something that interest you, click on the link and it will take you right to the topic being discussed. We also introduce two new features. Infinity 101 where we give you tips and tricks about the game, and Inside Infinity, where we go over some lesser known facts about the game. 101 this week includes tips on power disc and other items, and Inside Infinity includes a little bit of the history of Disney Infinity. Follow us on twitter @InsideDInfinity and see below for the show notes. If you have questions, comments or ideas, send an email to Will@InsideDisneyInfinity.com iTunes Link

Inside Infinity Podcast Episode 3 We have a very exciting show for you this week. We talk about the Disney Infinity “Vault” and “Toy Maker.” We talk about how Disney Infinity came to be and what role John Lasseter played in the creation of the game. We also discuss the Designing Figures Video that was released at the end of this week. We are having our first listener give-away so make sure you listen for that. Lastly, and this is the big one. At the end of the podcast, we have a very special exclusive. Some never before heard info about one of the major systems in the game. Make sure you listen until the very end for this bit of information, as it was so late breaking, we tacked it on at the end. The show should be on iTunes shortly, otherwise you can listen online or download directly from the Podcast page. You can listen/download here or Subscribe on iTunes. Feel free to pm me as well.

UPDATE: To read a more detailed description of the Toy Box Vault and to clarify the difference between the Play Set Vault and the Toy Box Vault, please see my blog. I'm not adding it here because it is a lot of information and would fill up half a page.

Episode 3 Direct Download Link | Episode 3 Alternate Direct Download Link

Inside Infinity Podcast 04 is now posted. We have another great show for you this week. For news we talk about the figure that will be given away early at the D23 Expo. For Rumors we not only talk about what new figures will be released in the coming months, but we also talk about their release dates. In Infinity 101 we talk about the Spark editing mode and also Sparks in the form of XP. Inside Infinity we talk about the hard work the developers put in the game as well as the great value Disney Infinity is. Lastly we announce this weeks giveaway winner and the giveaway for next week.

You can download directly from here and here

Inside Infinity 05 - August 18th, 2013

Today's show discusses the launch and some features not known about until today. We all discuss at length the "Infinite Crystal Series". We cover a lot of toys, everything from tutorial videos, to the iPad Toy Box app. Lastly, we finish the show with the community section where a few friends give us insight on their experiences or soon to be experiences with Disney Infinity.

iTunes Subscribe with Podnova
Direct Download

Inside Infinity 06 - August 25th, 2013

We have another packed show for you this week. We talk about all of the rumored Infinite Crystal Series figures that have yet to be announced. We also discuss some early releases for Jack Skellington and Woody. Towards the end of the show, we have an exclusive telling you how to unlock the Dragons Keep Toy Box and toys without owning a Magic Band.

Subscribe with iTunes Subscribe with Feedburner
Inside Infinity 06 Direct Download

Inside Infinity 07 - September 1st, 2013

Hey guys, episode 7 of the Inside Infinity podcast is posted. This week we introduce Jason from the Disney Infinity Blog as a host. We talk about the possibility of a Muppets play set and figures, about the new Disney Infinity Disney Toy Box's, Stats on DisneyInfinity.com, and lastly provide a little insight on the voices of Disney Infinity.

Subscribe with iTunes Subscribe with Feedburner Inside Infinity 07 Direct Download

Inside Infinity 10 - September 22nd, 2013

It's been a busy week and we have a great show ahead for you! We talk about the "Race to Space" pack, this weeks Disney Infinity Toy Boxes, the infamous Toy Box iPad App, and lastly part 3 of our 5 part series on improvements for the Playsets.
Inside Infinity 10 - September 22nd, 2013 Direct Download
iTunes Link
Stitcher Radio

Inside Disney Infinity Episode number 40

Tonight's show is a special one. The evening of the Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel announcement we have a full cast with a special member who was at the event today. We break down all of the news at the Marvel Disney Infinity announcement, and use our crystal balls (or figures) to see what's next.

Episode Direct Download
iTunes Link
Stitcher Radio
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: Inside Infinity Podcast Released

Postby EmperorINFINITY » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 am

When the second podcast comes?
http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1344

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day... I got in

rank_50
EmperorINFINITY

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 am

I hope to do them every Sunday so Sunday or Monday depending on where you are (I'm in Denver, CO).
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby EmperorINFINITY » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:35 am

haha, i am in Argentina !!
http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1344

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day... I got in

rank_50
EmperorINFINITY

Postby PumpkinKing » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:53 am

I'm in NewYork here!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! >:D

rank_100
PumpkinKing

Postby Tak3o » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:57 am

Wow the thumbnail looks really cool
Ohana means Family, family means Nobody gets left Behind, or Forgotten.

rank_100
Tak3o
Main Console: PS3

Postby Torch1784 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:58 am

Sweet subscribed can't wait to hear more.
Trade Transactions
Spoiler: show
Completed: 5, Pending: 2

rank_100
Torch1784
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 am

Fantastic!! I'm so glad to see this, it will help me and so many others on the forum get past these long next four weeks.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Fix-It Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 am

The link isn't working for me, is it because I'm in the UK?
Wont be on the Forums until I get Infinity on the 23rd
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Lotso
Fix-It Felix

Next

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later