LEGO Disney Princesses 2014.

Re: LEGO Disney Princesses 2014.

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 am

yeah, but in Lego's mind, LEGO Friends is an Obscure LEGO Playtheme as it was only mentioned in the LEGO Movie not fully represented with Lego Master Builders to boot. and plus, Taking Disney's flagship Characters and not having them use the traditional Lego Minifigure and brick system is purely against what makes a Licenced lego theme Flagship as it prevents Disney from having a true Flagship Licenced theme, Alienates boys and adults out of the demographic for Disney Lego themes and gives no allowement of a Lego Disney Video game either, so that's why I hope to make the Lego Disney Originals Playtheme, even what I said above your post solidifies why I hope to do this. Its not just about style of figure, grizzleghost.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 pm

I think that's a good idea. I really think LEGO should make more Disney sets that aren't Friends style or DUPLO. How cool would it be if there were Big Hero 6 sets this year?
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby grizzleghost » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 pm

I don't think Disney or Lego is going to invest much time or money in trying to sell princesses to boys. Like I said. The choice Is between minidolls or no set at all. I don't think anyone is being cheated out of traditional Lego sets here.

Also, given how many boy targeted products are out there, I think it's about time lego catered to little girls. They wouldnt still be here if they weren't selling. $$$

Anyway, I bet you can easily make a custom cinderella minifigure. Buy the castle and throw the minidolls in the trash.

rank_50
grizzleghost

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 am

Well, Disney Infinity had Anna and Elsa and they weren't targeted just for girls.

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby grizzleghost » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 am

Well, luckily Disney infinity designers had both boys and girls in their sights and the disney infinity Elsa and Anna don't have rectangular hips either....do they?

rank_50
grizzleghost

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Even though they didn't have them either, the marketing was very subtle, with the original trailer for them not only directed only to Girls, but Boys as well, considering the Original Disney Infinity Trailer for Anna and Elsa was generally Gender neutral.

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney miscellaneous