KyletheCartoonist's Skylanders Collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to any other collections

KyletheCartoonist's Skylanders Collection

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii)

Magic:

Spyro
He is my only Skylander without a nick-name. He is along the upgrade path for his fireballs. He wears a bronze hat. (Giants)

Double Trouble
His nickname is "Taylor Swift" ("Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble!). He is along the path for his staff. He has a Purple Fedora (Giants) to complete the Swift look.

Water:

Gill Grunt
His nickname is "Nemo", after Finding Nemo. He is along the path for his water, and wears the Pan Hat to give the illusion of him being cooked (Frying Nemo, I guess).

Zap
(Currently Unavailable)

Undead:

Cynder
Her nickname is "Domino", after my black dog of the same name, and I wanted some kind of tribute to her at the time. She is along the path for her shadow dash, and wears a Jester Hat because my dog isn't very bright. (She would fall over voluntarily for no apparent reason, which is one of the ways she got her name)

Hex
(Currently Unavailable)

Life:

Camo
His nickname is "James", in reference to the Family Guy character Quagmire, who had a cat named James. James was the first cat to come to mind when I realized Camo's figure position reminded me of a cat. He is along the path for his melons, and has no hat.

Zook
My most recent Skylander, Zook is nicknamed "Hermes", after the Futurama character of the same name, who also speaks with a Jamacian accent. He is along the path for his bazooka, and does not wear a hat.

Stump Smash
My favourite Skylander, Stump Smash is nicknamed "WreckIt Ralph", as they both have huge hands. He is along the path for his stumps, and wears the General's Hat, as he is usually my first among equals.

Stealth Elf
Her nickname is "Inner Ninja", as it is my stepbrother's favourite song, and the lyrics fit her. ("Nobody's gonna see me coming, no one is gonna hear a sound.") She is along the path for her blades, and doesn't wear a hat.

Tech:

Drobot
His nickname is "Iron Man", as he is basically the Skylanders version of Iron Man. He is along the path for his mega blasters, and wears a Cowboy Hat, though I don't remember why.

Drill Sergeant
My favourite Tech Skylander, he is nicknamed "Wall E", after the robot. (Though I believe pondering calling him "Bender") He is along the path for his drill and blaster, and wears the Plunger Head after Wall-E's not understanding of human items.

Trigger Happy
My sister uses him, moving on.

Fire:

Eruptor
His nickname is "Faier", as Kyle in Chinese is "Kaier", and replacing the K with an F makes it sound like "Fi-are". He is along the path for his fire balls, and wears the Straw Hat as a reference to his nickname.

Ignitor
(Currently Unavailable)

Air:

Lightning Rod
His nickname is "The Holy Fonz", after a Family Guy episode where the character Peter worshiped The Fonz from Happy Days. He is along the path for his cloud satellite, and wears the Fez, to give a club-sorta look.

Warnado
His nickname is "U spn me rgt O" (You spin me right round), after the song by Deadpool. He is along the path for his spin, and does not wear a hat.

Earth:

Bash
His nickname is "Brofist", after his fully-upgraded third attack. He is along the path for his tail, and does not wear a hat.

Dino-Rang
His nickname is "Rex", after Toy Story's dinosaur. He is along the path for his boomerangs, and does not wear a hat.

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Legend: Webcode, Spin, Wishing Well, Bought with Gems

Warnado, Swarm, Lightning Rod
Camo, Stump Smash, Fireworks Zook
Ghost Roaster, Chop Chop
Dino-Rang
Hot Dog, Eruptor, Legendary Ignitor, Ignitor
Zap, Gill Grunt, Surfer Slam Bam
Spyro, Dark Spyro, Double Trouble
Trigger Happy, Drobot, Drill Sergeant
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: KyletheCartoonist's Skylanders Collection

Postby Tak3o » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I never got into skylanders it seems pretty cool my favorite from speculation is pop fizz
Ohana means Family, family means Nobody gets left Behind, or Forgotten.

rank_100
Tak3o
Main Console: PS3

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 am

Fixed some typos.

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Aww, I'm disappointed that you don't have Sprocket, Chop Chop, or SSA 3DS yet. :P
Well, you still have a chance to redeem yourself... There will be an S2 Sprocket in Swap Force! :lol:
<just kidding, no elitism.>
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:12 am

^My step brother has all those things.
From SA, he is only missing Boomer, Wham-Shell, and all Legendaries except L-Trigger Happy.
He even named his Sprocket after Felix, like how I named Stump Smash after Ralph.
And I'm not getting Swap Force, SA is enough Skylanders to keep me entertained.
He is though, and he has over $600 in a piggy bank. :shock:

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am

Well, it's very likely Series 2 reposes will be able to switch paths in Giants(the coding is there, just not Wow Pows), so when she comes out you should buy her anyway. She's my favourite character. Her new repose drives around in a tank too. :D
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure.
We'll have to see then.
After all, new Skylanders aren't very high on my priority list at the moment.

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:36 am

Added Fireworks Zook and fixed a typo in Warnado's nickname.

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 am

We actually have every Skylander to play including Giants. I do not have every version of the every character. Ninjini was the toughest to get. I should say playable character. I only picked up three of the four Frito Lay specials. They are running that special again, right now. We have picked up two so far.

rank_500
Agent C
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to other collections