Fritzy's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Fritzy's Toy Boxes

Postby Fritzy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Welcome to my collection of Toy Boxes!

At present, I have 33 Toy Box submissions. If you enjoy playing any of my creations, please remember to give it a 'Like' under Community Content. And by all means, share feedback if you have any. You are also welcome to friend me on Miiverse (see profile) if you would like to get updates on my projects or would like to be added to my invite list for the regular parties I host.

Enjoy! :)

Newest entries appear first. If you are looking for a multiplayer, co-op or single player Toy Box, please search for those terms in your browser.

Dino Reserve Run

Description: Join the explorers and work together to carry artifacts back to the safehouse, or play as the dinosaur trainer and prevent them from escaping the reserve! (Recommended: 3-4P) #GoodDinoChallenge
Type: Multiplayer

Anger's Fire Jam

Description: Anger is trying to reawaken the lost ruins, but that could mean disaster! Play as Anger and light the Flame Bearers, or join the archaeologists and cool him off! (Recommended: 3-4P) #InsideOutChallenge

Prison Bolt

Description: Out in space, a large prison compound is experiencing a security breach! Play as fugitives and race to the security room, or play as guards and stop the criminals from escaping. (Recommended: 2-4P)

StarLord's Depot

Description: Hey. I'm Star-Lord. Welcome to my training depot. Whatever the mission, it's all about doing it with style. Earn points by performing tricks, but don't get careless or you'll be punished. (Recommended: 2-4P) #CharacterChallenge
Challenge: Favorite Character

Bust Em, Bust Em

Description: Phineas and Ferb are up to their usual antics, and Candace isn't having any of it! Choose a team and navigate the Flynn-Fletcher home in this race to bust or avoid getting busted. (Recommended: 2-4P) #CharacterChallenge
Challenge: Favorite Character

AquaGarden:Chase

Description: Practice flying as NiGHTS! Plot your path & quickly fly through all the rings on the course! (Recommended: 1P, Flight)
Challenge: Artist's Choice
Type: Single Player
Notes: Inspired by NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams!

Stan's Time-Fair(Honourable Mention in Episode 75 of Toy Box TV!)

Description: Step right up folks! The fair is now in the Mystery Shack! Admissions are only $10- no, $100! (Made with FritzyMeltdown)
Challenge: Carnival Game
Notes: Another team-up with Fdanielix!

Sherbeto

Description: When Pleakley's machines spawn giant sherbet, he makes a sport out of it. Make 5 desserts to win! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Create Your Own Sport

Future Fight (3rd Place Winner — Featured in Episode 70 of Toy Box TV!)

Description: After Ultron defeated the Avengers, the last heroes have one last hope. Created by Fdanielix and FritzyMeltdown.
Challenge: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Notes: This Toy Box is a joint effort by Fdanielix and myself!

Rooftop Prowl

Description: Robots of unknown origin are lurking along the rooftops. Care to get dangerous? (Recommended: 1-4P, Ratcatcher)
Challenge: Darkwing Duck
Type: Single Player or Co-op

626 Breaks Out

Description: A prisoner though I am, hope is not lost. I must warn against this evil. Yes, my great escape is nigh. (Recommended: 1P)
Challenge: Pick a Character
Notes: My first Toy Box to feature an online leaderboard!

Green Herrings

Description: Loki is after the sacred relics while Thor must eliminate the Loki decoys. Clear your mission first! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Asgard

Duty & Sacrilege

Description: Loki must lead his team into the inner sanctum undetected while Thor repels invaders. Choose a side! (Recommended: 3-4P)
Challenge: Asgard

Honey Cache Dash

Description: The bees made honey just for Baloo, but it was stolen by the monkeys! Race to recover the honeypots! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Jungle Book

Bunker Brigade

Description: The city is in turmoil and without electricity! Hurry and bring civilians to the evacuation bunker! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Stark Industries

Matterhorn P.M. (Honourable Mention in Episode 59 of Toy Box TV!)

Description: Board the Matterhorn Bobsleds at dusk, zipping along a two-sided coaster based on the famous ride. (Recommended: 1-2P)
Challenge: Fantasyland
Type: Single Player or Multiplayer

Mini Mouse Manor

Description: In a large room with supplies and accessories, can the mice claim 20 spots without being captured? (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Cinderella

Cave of Thieves

Description: 40 Treasures rest at the heart of this depository. Be the most ruthless thief to claim the victory! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Aladdin

Jafar's Treason

Description: Aladdin has been thrown into the sea by Jafar's goons! Find Genie & escape before your air runs out! (Recommended: 1-4P)
Notes: My first time including pixel art in a Toy Box!

A Sick Sultan

Description: Oh dear. The Sultan has fallen very ill. You must find a cure for his ailment before it's too late! (Recommended: 1-2P)

Hunters' Terminal

Description: Journey to the Space-Bound Walkway, Electro-Fish Corner & other areas in a hide-and-seek playground. (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Multiplayer Showdown

Tennis Trouble

Description: The trainees rudely left the court in disarray! Sweep toys into bins for points. Best cleaner wins! (Recommended: 3-4P)
Type: Multiplayer (Online)

Buried Treasure

Description: Rummage through tunnels to find the "treasure" before rivals! Inspired by the Mario Party mini-game. (Recommended: 2-4P)

The Data Debug

Description: Agents, rendezvous at the Data District — solo or as a team. I'll supply gear and brief you on-site. (Recommended: 1-4P)
Challenge: Agents of SHIELD

Grub Nest Battle

Description: Evade enemy fire to take control of the Grub Nest. But beware: The food is known to cause bloating! (Recommended: 2-4P)
Challenge: Lion King

Pumbaa's Party

Description: A party for Timon without his colony? Tsk tsk. Track them down before the day becomes a fiasco! (Recommended: 1P, Mount)
Challenge: Lion King

Path of Villainy

Description: A mysterious stranger prompts Green Goblin to question if villainy is the path for him. (Recommended: 1P)
Challenge: Marvel Villains

The Candy Caper

Description: ATTN: All units! Chase the Candy Thief across a huge track in this Cops & Robbers-style battle game. (Recommended: 3-4P)
Challenge: Battle Race
Type: Multiplayer (Online)
Notes: Over 2,000 downloads!

Camp 626

Description: Before departing for Earth, experiments must complete tests of stamina & brain power at Camp 626. (Recommended: 1-2P)
Challenge: Stitch

Radical Highway

Description: A re-creation of Radical Highway from Sonic Adventure 2! ~Vengeance Is Mine~ (Recommended: Jim Hawkins' Solar Board, 1P)
Challenge: Pick a Power Disc
Notes: Inspired by Sonic Adventure 2! This is still one of the Toy Boxes I'm most proud of. :)

Jungle Raid

Description: 3-on-1 treasure battle: Agents must hinder the fugitive from nabbing all 20 in time! (Recommended: Spider Copters, 2-4P)
Challenge: Pick a Power Disc

Perry Files 001

Description: Hulk is known for leaving a mess wherever he goes, but not for disappearing! Detective Perry is on the case. (1 Player)
Notes: My very first submission, which has generated over 1,500 downloads! And yes, I do indeed plan to make a second iteration. ;)
32 Toy Boxes
1 Featured, 2 Honourable Mentions
Spotlight: Anger's Fire Jam

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Fritzy's Toy Boxes

Postby Fritzy » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Updated! Added my three entries for the Multiplayer Showdown Challenge. I hit a milestone today with my 10th Toy Box. :)
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fritzy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Updated! Added my three entries for the Aladdin Challenge: Cave of Thieves, Jafar's Treason, and A Sick Sultan. :D
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Going to play your Aladdin ones spine, I've downloaded everyone's and have an hour free soon :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:43 pm

I haven't had a chance to try it out but I just wanted to tell you ... i like your lamp block art. :D

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fritzy » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 am

Thanks, CCRunner! After seeing all the block art around here, I was inspired to take a crack at it this time. Nowhere near as stunning as yours, but not a bad attempt either, I don't think. ;) I think I'm going to set a goal to attempt more pixel/block art on future challenges. Even if it's just a small thing, it does add a certain something.

And thank you, Elmo, for your interest in my Toy Boxes! Enjoy, and please remember that 2 of the 3 work best in a multiplayer setting.
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fritzy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Added entry for the Cinderella Challenge: Mini Mouse Manor.
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fritzy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 am

Added entry for Fantasyland Challenge: Matterhorn P.M.
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fritzy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:29 am

Added entry for Stark Industries Challenge: Bunker Brigade, as well as my accomplishment for the Fantasyland Challenge!
32 Toy Boxes

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations