[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Disney Infinity Fans • View topic - Disney Infinity Base Protector Custom Art Inserts

Disney Infinity Base Protector Custom Art Inserts

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their Disney Infinity customs that they have created

Re: Disney Infinity Base Protector Custom Art Inserts

Postby Saix_XIII » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. I noticed there is one with Spider-Man and Iron Man and then Venom with Drax...Is it possible for there to be a Spider-Man/Venom combo since those are my favorite 2 Marvel characters (in Infinity). Thanks again!

rank_0
Saix_XIII
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby AndroidXS » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Cool, glad you like it. Yeah, I can do that. I'll post it up when It's finished.

rank_100
AndroidXS
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby AndroidXS » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:10 am

Spiderman & Venom:

@Saix_XIII

Hope you like!

rank_100
AndroidXS

Postby Saix_XIII » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Awesome thanks! Last question, this thread is rather long and I read through it as best I could. I printed a test to see if it was going to be the right size and it was a tad too small. Is there a recommended program and/or settings to use to print these off correctly?

rank_0
Saix_XIII
PSN ID:

Postby AndroidXS » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

rank_100
AndroidXS

Postby Saix_XIII » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:23 pm

I sadly do not have that option. Do you know where you got that program?

EDIT: Are you on Windows 8 by chance?

rank_0
Saix_XIII
PSN ID:

Postby AndroidXS » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 am

Yeah, I'm using Windows 8. I'm sure you are, but make sure your are printing the full size .jpg and not the small preview .png. I think you may also have to un-check the option to fit the picture to frame. I wish I could tell you how to get it to work for your printer, but you may just have to try trial and error to get it to print right.

rank_100
AndroidXS

Postby Saix_XIII » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:09 am

That did it. Using a different computer with Windows 8 I printed a test off and it was the right size. Thanks again!!

rank_0
Saix_XIII
PSN ID:

Postby NebuKryz » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 am

Tron Theme - Base Protector

Thanks to AndroidXS for the template. Mostly done with Images from around the web and some other details by myself.

Bonus Pics

rank_0
NebuKryz
Main Console: Xbox One

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity customs