Help unlocking all 4 one trophy PS3

add your online friend requests to the appropriate topic in this forum
any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times and dates to meet up with other forum members in a private toy box

Help unlocking all 4 one trophy PS3

Postby bluedrgnslyr » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 am

I am 1 trophy away from a platinum! my first platinum. I just recently got into Disney Infinity to play with my son, I have 2 controllers and several characters. I am in the Eastern Time Zone and am available at 4pm to 10pm mon-fri. Any time weekends. PSN account: bluedrgnslyr . If interested please message that you want to play infinity. I also don't have the dragon stuff with the disney magic band thing if you have that too that would be cool. Thank you! Look forward to playing. :mrgreen:

rank_0
bluedrgnslyr
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Help unlocking all 4 one trophy PS3

Postby Pcboy99 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:44 am

If your still looking I think I can help but you would need two more people, with online accounts

rank_100
Pcboy99
PSN ID:

Postby bluedrgnslyr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 am

Yes definitely still looking to do this. according to ps3 trophies . org as long as we both have 2 controllers and two characters each, we can unlock the trophy. here is the link: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... r-One.html i'll add you. Thank you.

rank_0
bluedrgnslyr
PSN ID:

Postby bluedrgnslyr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 am

tried adding you but it says your PSN ID Psvitaboy99 isn't registed so I can't add you. I also tried your user name on here pcboy99 added friend request but I don't think that is you. no Disney infinity trophies. I'm free all day tommorow--> 8/30/15 just add my PSN ID: bluedrgnslyr if your still interested, or anyone else reading this. I'll edit this post when i've got the achievement so until then i'm still free to do this thing lol.

rank_0
bluedrgnslyr
PSN ID:

Postby Pcboy99 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 am

Sorry it's actually vitaboy99

rank_100
Pcboy99
PSN ID:

Postby Kieli1280 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi if you haven't gotten this yet I'm willing to try. I have two controllers, plus I have magic bands. So it could be two achivements in one shot. I've sent a friend request, Let me if your interested and we can set something up. Thanks!

rank_0
Kieli1280
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box meet ups