Dynamic Trigger

reference guides detailing the actions, parameters and properties of Disney Infinity creativi-toys
when posting please show examples of how each is used and how they are linked. more than just a description of the toy is needed. ideally show a video.

Dynamic Trigger

Postby semerien » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Dynamic Trigger

Description – The Dynamic Trigger functions much like a Trigger Area. The two main differences are that you can attach this tool to locators, players and AI. The second difference is that this trigger area is a circle expanding out from the target. The beauty of this tool is that locators and AI can be attached to path creators which means you can now make moving trigger areas.

New Locator Connection – Use this option to attach a locator to this tool

New Actor Connection – Use this option to attach an AI (townsperson, enemy) to this tool.

Properties

Target (This Toy, Player (1,2,3,4), Connected Actor, Locator) – This option will set where the dynamic trigger is attached.
Trigger Distance (1-100) – This option will set the size of this trigger area around the attached object. *Special Note – It is important to note that in 3.0, distance values are easiest to remember as a numerical value of 4 is the same size as a single block.

Output

On – This will send a signal when the dynamic trigger is turned on.
Off – This will send a signal when the dynamic trigger is turned off.
Entered (Same options as Trigger area) – This will send a signal when the selected target type enters the trigger area.
Exited (Same options as Trigger area) – This will send a signal when the selected target type exits the trigger area.

Input

On – This will turn this tool on.
Off – This will turn this tool off.

Example

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Re: Dynamic Trigger

Postby pjhaan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:55 am

Is the dynamic area a circle (horizontal only) or a sphere (both vertical and horizontal)?

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby wherestron » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:58 am

@pjhann Its a sphere. @jose.abalos covers it in one of his videos. @quinnjitsu (or was it @tyforce or @papaecho?) asks that exact question in the video.
Cheers,
wherestron
---
Add me on PSN, XBL, iOS and Twitter: @wherestron

rank_250
wherestron
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Sorry for the dumb question! It was late and I wasn't entirely focused. I will watch with full attention later...

EDIT: No wonder I didn't see it...I watched Semeriens video and not the disney one!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity Creativi-Toy Guides