Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Bugs encountered on Xbox One 3.0 edition

Postby StoryShtick » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:04 pm

I changed my Xbox One settings from "Instant On" to "Energy Saving" (in the Settings, Power menu) and I haven't seen restarting or audio dropouts since. Flynn's Arcade may have regressed or maybe no one was on at all when I last tried.

rank_50
StoryShtick
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby jpcommons » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:20 pm

I have had the Toy Box Hub reset on me twice now. Both times I had entered the theater on main street. One time I hit the pause menu and selected the toy box hub option. The next time, I exited through the portal. Each time, I came back to my hub being completely white. Very frustrating.

I have also found glitches with races. Some races have started without a vehicle (pod racers). The other race was the hub race to neverland. I had been racing for a while and then all of a sudden it glitched and put me back at the beginning. Again, frustrating.

I have also had the audio drop outs that others are experiencing.

rank_0
jpcommons

Postby StoryShtick » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:34 pm

@jpcommons - I sent you a PM on some of the issues that were covered earlier or in a different thread.

The hub race to neverland is set up that way. I think the game can't start you in flying vehicles that are helicopter-style controls. Haven't tried the pod race yet.

rank_50
StoryShtick
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby craigbarnes88 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 pm

well this thread puts my mind at ease.
I have experienced most, if not all of these issues.
Audio drop out, when the sound effects leave the room and only music remains. It makes for quite awkward gameplay.
Toybox hub has several issues, for example farming on those two little plots of land. I tell the sidekicks to work on those plots, and they just walk off to the centre of the hub and start planting there. So I have random flowers and weeds growing around the hub now, but nothing on the plots.
At random times during farming elsewhere, if I shoot something that has grown food they will stop dropping food items. Usually requires resetting the game to fix.
The game has crashed several times.
If I re-enter the game after exiting or switching the xbox off load times can get incredibly slow. Once it took a good couple of minutes to load the figure that I had put on the base, I just had that blue light for the whole time and couldn't move :(

rank_100
craigbarnes88

Postby StoryShtick » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:33 pm

I think all of the audio drop and game restarting issues are due to the "Instant On" power setting of the Xbox One. Please change your settings to "Engery Saving" and then do a "Restart Now". Since I did that, I haven't experienced these issues at all. (Load times may also be related, hasn't seemed quite as bad since either.)

For farming in the hub, if your sidekicks plant off of the plot, when you smash the ripe plant the resulting pick up appears back at the empty plot (also true for daisy sparks). I actually think it's pretty cool to find crops all over the hub! Maybe it is intentional?

rank_50
StoryShtick
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Musicboy74 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

While in a multiplayer session creating/editing paths, my game crashed. This happened twice.
Want to join the Disney Infinity Fans Steam group? Click the globe icon!

Lotso
Musicboy74
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:18 pm

@storyshtick I don't use that feature and still had a few issues

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby StoryShtick » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:28 am

Yeah, Elmo STM, I just had the sound drop out and the missing food from harvest issue. But I still haven't seen any game restarts since I changed my settings and it's been a while since I had any glitches, so I still think it's a good move.

When I didn't get any yield from the harvest, I immediately rebooted and when I went back in the plants were back and I successfully harvested them. So that seems a usable workaround.

rank_50
StoryShtick
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby jpcommons » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 am

I changed the power settings and restarted but I still have the audio drop out problems.

rank_0
jpcommons

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys