PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby Mukluk4 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:07 pm

My only option would be the dresser with all of my electronics (TV, CableBox, PS4, PC) and the floor. I've got dogs and they don't give me a heads up on when they decide something is ok to chew on. But I'll see what else I may have available.

Unrelated note, anyone experience choppiness and slowness when using the Death Star battle sky?

rank_100
Mukluk4
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby hoodoo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

^I would move it, even it temporary, just to see if the issue improves.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:28 am

@mukluk4, do you happen to have another base (from 2.0 for example)? I'm wondering if you'd have the same problem with another base.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby hoodoo » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 am

Today I reinitialized my Ps4. Completely wiped it and started over. I pulled my DI save from the cloud and I am having the same issue when trying to share toy boxes. I unlinked my Disney account and relinked it. I even reverted back to current firmware from the 3.00 beta. No change. After going through all that I get an e-mail finally from Disney Support stating it is a known issue and they are working on it. Until this is fixed I am unable to share any toy boxes or compete in the challenges. Ugh.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:35 am

I've had a few issues but they're pretty much minor issues.
1. The sound cut out a few times in TOTR but it came back every time when I quit and loaded again.
2. My whole My Interior lobby disappeared but I just deleted the furniture and built rooms where it used to be.
3. This is probably the worst issue I've had. I went into the Disneyland 60th Anniversary toy box and it asked if I wanted to share ownership with my Disgust figure. I checked my collection and all my figures where gone. My power discs where still there though. I had to spend over an hour getting out all my figures and registering them. I don't think this has anything to do with the Disneyland toy box specifically. I probably could have happened if I went into any community toy box and maybe any of my toy boxes.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:50 am

1. Color changing blocks always change to black when you start and stop them along a path.

2. If you connect a locator to an effects generator, the game seems to forget that you made this connection and it will let you try to connect it a second time. If you try the 2nd time, it crashes the game.

3. If you quickly enter a logic menu after just having made another connection, the window will close.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby benbot27 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:44 pm

1. When you spawn many enemies and kill them all some of their noices stay
2. When you spawn vehicles using the toy dispenser ones that are power discs cannot be deleted

rank_100
benbot27
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby John Reid » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:45 pm

1. Vehicle summoner won't generate the Ghost from SW Rebels and the vehicle from RatE, the one on Hoth which you can pick people up with (can't remember the exact name, sorry)
2. Placed Death Star windows in My INterior and can't move or delete them anymore.
3. Snowspeeders cannon inverted (the one for a second player or when you just change seats). Not really a bug I guess, but I just wondered why since Millenium Falcon's and Ghost's cannons work normal.
4. Townspersons won't stand still although set to do so.
I have twelve percent of a plan.

rank_100_ftb
John Reid
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible