UK Summer of Endless Fun Tour

Re: UK Summer of Endless Fun Tour

Postby zaganh » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Haha yeah how much time playing will we get do you think ?

rank_250
zaganh
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Not sure but I am going to try and get there early as there is more chance of getting something for free as they won't have run out yet, also I don't think this will be as popular as the US one. Also I emailed the Trafford centre yesterday and they couldn't give me any further details other than the article got the dates wrong and its only on the Saturday and not both days this weekend. I am hoping to get something though, maybe a t-shirt or figure and I know my younger sister will want some playing time Maybe in the lone ranger and the toy box. Do you think the guys running it will know as much info as the US guys, will it be worth asking them any questions about d23 etc do you think? What are you hoping for in the event?

rank_500
DisneyMania
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby zaganh » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 pm

What time does it start ? i saw one in the us was 4pm until 9 pm me too I'm going to go really early =D wow people will be really angry if they go Sunday thanks for the heads up hopefully I think they'll know a lot awesome hmm I think ill have a quick look at pirates then toy box with Randal or syndrome i want to use the power discs I wonder wich ones they'll have I hope we can buy somthing haha and hopefully get somthing free ^^

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 am

I know, that's what I was thinking, but I am glad I checked!
It says on the trafford centre website it starts at 10am and finishes at 8pm, and they didn't email me back with any different times so I assume that's the correct one which means its on for a long time but I suppose that's good because hopefully we will get more play time!
Yeah I am hoping for something free and maybe if there is something available to buy, but it would just be cool to have a look at the figures for the first time! In the article it does say that they are planning some giveaways but thats it - dunno if they're going to be giving a figure to everyone (like everybody getting Dash in the US) or its a competition or if its just a power disc to every couple of people, so we shall just have to wait for that.
Yeah I will be wanting to have a go at the dumbo power disc especially and the texture discs too, If there is enough time I might try and get a go at the monsters playset. So excited - I really didn't think there would be a tour around the UK, I thought if Disney Infinity was being demoed it would just be in London!

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby zaganh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 am

awesome i asked disney if there was anything we could buy there they said no buying anything until its out haha i saw how they give figures out at one of these events on youtube and it was everyone there competing in a harlem shake haha i have really bad tonselitus i dont even know if ill go >< if i dont go tomorrow ill open my lone ranger playset to cheer myself up youll have to let me know how it is from the videos there didnt seem to be power discs acessible it looked like a cars screen and incredibles screen and so on with like 2 charicters at each booth on youtube i ordred 20 packs of power discs so im hopefull for an orange haha hopefully all of them ^^ me too im really suprised im really thankfull there is one if i dont make there let me know everything haha i wish john v or john day was there that would be cool everyone will be at d23 haha

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:55 pm

i've just got off the phone just with Disney head office in london. nobody taking calls in the marketing department ... and the person on reception who initially answered my call didn't even know what Disney Infinity was :oops: :(

if i manage to get more information on dates i will post in this topic

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

^I cannot believe they don't know what Disney Infinity is this close to launch - its rather appalling really. If you cannot get through, I will ask one of the staff members tomorrow if they know any of the other dates for your Sheriff!

Just a note to people going to the Manchester one that you may not have seen in my comment:
Its only on the Saturday not the Sunday as it says in the article!

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby Bhaggie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 pm

What are the odds of them handing out free figures to anyone who turns up?
Bhaggie

Postby DisneyMania » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm

In the article it says they're having giveaways but it doesnt say what or if its for everybody there. I am hoping for something though! We'll have to wait and see what happens!

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events