New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby Melzinoff » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 am

Hello! I am new here (obviously :p)
I've been into Infinity since 1.0 due to my lil sis and since well... I can't quit! I've got all figures released in france right now (since i am living in france) and a few power discs (and less money :P)

Also I've been playing quite alone with my sister and now i also wish to play with more people since speedway and takeover allow this. Since the forum seems to have a lot of people compared to the french one i thought it would be a good idea to register to meet new people!

rank_0
Melzinoff
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby jediyensid » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:31 am

Hello! New to the boards but not to DI. Hope to get 3.0 soon. Took a break when 2.0 came out but I'm back! Looking forward to some good times on the boards.

rank_0
jediyensid
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby pjhaan » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Welcome to the forums and welcome back to DI. Love the user name by the way...

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm

a short six weeks ago there was darkness ..... then the LIGHT shone upon me!

and i traded in more than half my PS3 games for DI3.0 plus han solo and chewbacca!!!
thus began my journey into the insanity of figure collecting, base jumping and money spending :lol:

MY NAME IS ..... MR JENZIE .....

and i am now a disney infinityoholic

help me :D

so my collection is thus

DI1.0 starter pack with jack sparrow, barbossa, davy jones, mr incredible, sully and mike

DI2.0 marvel starter pack with iron man, thor and black widow

DI3.0 starter pack with ashoka, anakin skywalker, han solo, chewbacca ..... the RISE OF THE REPUBLIC playset with luke skywalker and princess leia (who's figurine is SWISH!) and boba fett, the INSIDE OUT playset with joy and anger ..... along with both tron figures SAM FLYNN and QUORRA (still in their packaging)!

BUT i also have both toybox expansion games as well, and i got them BOTH for £4.99!!!!! an absolute steal :shock:

so that's 20 figures already 8-)

i want to get the playsets intact in some way or another, so that means the loose figures i'll get second hand

been a huge gamer ever since the sinclair spectrum days and never really stopped being interested in playing them, having the original gameboy thru to my megadrive (which i still have) to SNES to amiga to sega saturn to PS2 ..... a bit of N64 ..... and to the present PS3 days ..... my last obsession was GTAV, which i got on release day too!

so all i need to happen is to extent the hours in the day to 48 to play it enough .....

rank_50
mr jenzie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Welcome Mr Jenzie. I myself have close to 80 figures including all play sets and all but one expansion game. It is fun but can get very expensive.

You need to remember one thing: NEVER PAY RETAIL!!!

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:17 am

Welcome jenzie, some great deals on 3.0 at the minute, 4 figures for £22-29 depending on the figures :).

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 am

Amazon.fr is the place to shop!

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Postby JWBofSwansea » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Hi! New to the forum and somewhat new to DI itself.
Still trying to understand everything, I have some basics down but trying to find if there are hidden unlockables or if I can actually see everything in the toy store.
No photos of my collection but so far I have:
Wii U 1.0 Starter pack (Jack, Scully and Mr Incredible), Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope, PS3 2.0 Starter pack (Stitch and Meridia, buying it was the cheapest way to get Stitch I could find and also got me 2.0 anyway), Light FX figures (Yoda, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, Kanan Jarrus, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker), Inside Out Playset (Joy and Anger), Sadness, Ultron, Kylo Ren, Hulkbuster and Judy Hopps.
I don't have many power discs, just those that came with both starter sets, Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope and the Zootopia (called Zootropolis on the pack I bought here) discs.
I also still don't really know how to use the power discs or playset pieces, I've yet to play the 1.0 game, don't own 3.0 yet (I'm trying to find the software on its own cheap in the UK but failing to do so and I really don't want to buy another starter set unless I'd miss power discs) and don't have playset pieces for 2.0 yet.
To try and end the long post, I may need help understanding stuff, like why terrain pieces and scenery I placed in the toybox of 2.0 randomly disappear, but more for another time.

rank_0
JWBofSwansea
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 pm

welcome to the forums JWBofSwansea :)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions