Jafar concept art

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Jafar concept art

Postby JustNCredible » Sun May 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Yea to clarify I do love Syndrome and Randall, as well as all the Marvel/Star Wars villains we got (Although Grievous is my favorite so I'm a little sad I'll never get him now) but some old Disney Villains would have been epic. Jafar, Hook, Hades, heck the Disney villain cast from Kingdom Hearts pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Sun May 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Yeah, some actual Disney villains would definitely have improved the game. It always annoyed me that Syndrome was the big bad of the Toy Box takeover. Just didn't seem to fit at all, either thematically or with his modus operandi from the original movie. I always thought Cruella de Vil would be a fun character to have in the game.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby No.1 Pooh Bear Fan » Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 am

Aside from Jafar, I always thought Gaston would have been a fun Disney Villain character to have in Infinity, especially if he was every bit as hammy as he was in the movie. He would be such an entertaining character.

And I just watched The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and I was even thinking how Judge Claude Frollo could have played in Infinity. Not sure if anyone else aside from us would be down for that, though.

rank_50
No.1 Pooh Bear Fan
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Undies » Mon May 23, 2016 8:38 am

Jafar would have been so cool XD.
If only this game focused on classic characters instead of cash ins to new movies like Time (does anyone even care about that character?) then I really think it would have sold better

rank_50
Undies
Main Console: PS3

Postby EmeraldMiner » Mon May 23, 2016 2:49 pm

I LOVE Time's moveset! Everything I ever wanted in a character whose name is LITERALLY Time!!

rank_0
EmeraldMiner

Postby OpossumGuy » Tue May 24, 2016 4:10 am

Wow, now THIS one stings a bit. I could live with not having CLU or Spider-Gwen or the Rogue One/Moana casts...but Jafar...

Jafar would have been amazing. Up there with Doctor Strange as far as figures I'm upset we won't be getting. :/
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby BaronGrackle » Tue May 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Yeah, we don't have a single character who is a villain from the Disney animated canon. The closest is Maleficent... and let's be fair, she has a lot of green fire and thorn powers to help you imagine playing as a villain.

Of course, she doesn't have the Villain trait. Even Randy has the Villain trait.

rank_0
BaronGrackle

Postby caspartt » Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Was never sure what the Villain trait actually did

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BaronGrackle » Tue May 24, 2016 3:02 pm

I think the trait can only restrict Toybox characters. But here is the flaw: if I wanted a toybox only for villains, I'd want it accessible to Maleficent too.

And yes, it's a little disheartening to compare available DI villains to those villains faced in the first Kingdom Hearts: Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Captain Hook, Hades, Oogie Boogie (though he's Touchstone) on the council, with the Queen of Hearts, Clayton (meh), and Chernabog as outliers. Plus Monstro as a level.

rank_0
BaronGrackle

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys