Disney Infinity is Ceasing Operations in June

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their own Disney Infinity fan art

Re: Disney Infinity is Ceasing Operations in June

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Well, I guess that was nice of them to have a job fair for them, even though they were the the ones laying them off in the first place. It's still very sad to see them all scattered off and doing different things. It's hard moving on. Trust me. I'm still trying to move on as we speak and believe me it's easier said than done. I am still working on projects and friend sharing them before the servers go down. One of them being a huge recreation of Disneyland Park with over 20 rides. Sure, it's making other people happy, but I am still suffering from the cancellation. If Peter Pan were to be the final figure, I would have been less upset. Although I should thank Disney for teaching me a cruel lesson; not all dreams come true and miracles don't always happen. Hopefully, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will help me move on once it comes out.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 pm

I got an e-mail talking about things still being around mainly until September. We def can still download toyboxes, but it sounded like they're also still allowing creators to upload boxes until then as well?
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 pm