Text Creator Matrix

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Text Creator Matrix

Postby Zmillfarmer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:39 pm

I cannot thank 72pringle enough for sharing his Text Matrix which is available for download from the Disney Infinity Servers.

I have modified and added onto Pringles72 Text Matrix to include possible Story Lines using;
Star Wars
Star Trek
Stargate
Dr Who
Harry Dresden
etc.

The PDF file can be used by referencing the stones Left to Right 1 to 10 Horizontally, The Vertical stones for the Text Creator has 9 vertical sections of 10 phrases. The Context Vertical Stones are from the Top 1 to 12.

I am sorry to say I cannot seem to find a way to attach the PDF File here. Help would be appreciated.

If you would like to share this template please send a Friend request to my PSN ID there are 2 copies of the same Matrix there. For other Consoles I am looking for folks to help those Infiniteers out.
Imagination is best if set Free!

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Text Creator Matrix

Postby npgcole » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Wish I saw this yesterday, I would love to see it! Funnily enough, I'm doing the same thing. I have a Wii U and not a PS4, but hopefully there's someone with both that could be a pal?
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Not sure if he still plays but I know infinity museum has both

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

I cannot seem to be able to place Image Files of the Text in the Matrix in this Post. I have made 4 PNG files. Can anyone suggest a way for me to insert the images in a Post?

I have tested creating a Toy Box using the Text Creator and it is still functioning but the Toy Box can only be save Locally. Bummer.

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:54 pm

To add images, you can upload them to an image hosting website, such as this one: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/upload.php

then, copy the uploaded image's URL (right-click on image, select Copy Image Address) and paste it in your post between the tags [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces)

Example: [img]insertimageaddresshere[/img]

Hope this helps!

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:59 am

Here is the googles doc link for the PDF for my Disney Infinity Text Creator Matrix. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B12S32 ... sp=sharing

The each Horizontal Block is for Columns 1 to 10 with the Vertical Blocks for Text Creators in Rows 1 to 9.

The Horizontal Blocks for Columns 1 to 10 also are for the Command Prompt Creator Vertical Rows 1 to 12.

I have tried to use the Text Creator on October 1 but I could not save the Toy Box to the Disney Infinity Server or see the Share with Friends link work. The Toy Box just saved to my PS4. Major Bummer.

Thank you all for the suggestions on how to embed access to the PDF.

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Oh wow, that is very well done! That must have taken a lot of work. I could see that being very useful in the future!

It's too bad you can't share it with friends anymore. I thought you could still do that after September, but I guess not. :(

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you npgcole.

The only bright spot right now is that we can use the Text Creator and make our own scripts to save on our consoles, until March 2017 or Disney pulls the plug. The dark abysmal hole is that we cannot share them with the DI Community.

I was born in 1954, as Disneyland was being built, and grew up with the Mousketeers, Disney Animated and mixed animated Films and of course the Wonderful World of Colors. Walt must be turning over in his grave because the current Non-Imagineers have completely forgotten that Imagination is best if set free and Walt's vision was for Families to play together and explore through imagination. If Walt could of played in the Disney Infinity Toy Box and seen what so many of the families, friends and community Disney Infinity created he would of never let the Disney Board of Directors drop Disney Infinity.

The Disney corporation, in my humble opinion, has lost itself in corporate greed vs Walt's Vision.

So, my daughter and I will continue to create Text Mad Lib Scripts and hope to continue playing in the Toy Box.

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations