Final Toy Box Project in the Works!

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Final Toy Box Project in the Works!

Postby DizExplorer03 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Hey guys! As you all may have known for a while now, the Disney Infinity servers will be ending next year in March and therefore will remove all online multiplayer, text creating and toybox sharing and downloading. Also, due to the abrupt news, the Disney Infinity team did not have the opportunity to make a proper send-off to the game. So, with a few months left of the servers being available, I have decided to give the franchise the ending that it deserves. I am currently in the works on creating my final shared toybox project before I move on to better things. It is planned to be friendshared early next year before March. This massive project will not only be inspired by Toy Box Takeover, Toy Box Tales and the cancelled Toy Box Playset that was planned for 4.0, but it will as well feature an all new story-line that I am hoping will connect with the players. Hopefully, once I finish some of my other projects like The Disneyland 3.0 Project, Magic Mayhem: Remastered, and Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, I will be able to put all of my focus onto this final toybox. More information about the toybox coming later this month. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Final Toy Box Project in the Works!

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Sound really exciting. And so we can follow you exploits... What are your 'better things'.

What game or games might that be? ( If you don't mind me asking ). If any of us in the community can stay in touch, even within another game it would be nice. :)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 pm

I am currently taking classes on Speech and Language Pathology to possibly become an assistance in the future and do art on the side. Gaming wise, I will be going fully back on Kingdom Hearts, especially since 2.8 is releasing next year. Will be updating my Youtube channel as well from just only Disney Infinity to Kingdom Hearts.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Good luck in your endeavours! I think i need to dip my toe into Kingdom hearts, I have no experience of it at all.

I also have a background in graphics and art which ( Unfortunately ) has been side-lined because of cash-flow and need for a REAL JOB ( ? ). Quoting my parent there I think.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:11 am

Decided to post up my teaser trailer for Disney Infinity: Battle for the Toy Box a little early. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Here's the plot for Disney Infinity: Battle for the Toy Box!
Legend has it that there are 20 Masters who watch over the toy box and create new worlds, stories, and adventures for the Disney Infinity characters to enjoy. Suddenly, out of the blue, the realm of the Toy Box starts to become dark, twisted, and slowly falling apart. So, all of the Disney Infinity characters must team up and journey through the desolated Toy Box and put everything back to the way it was as well as find out what happened to The Masters.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:55 am

New Update on the Project:
Disney Infinity: Battle for the Toybox will be an episodic adventure. For those who have played Toy Box Tales for Disney Infinity 2.0 will be familiar with this. Since this final toybox adventure will be huge, it seems most appropriate to break up the story in a 4 act structure. Also, I plan to have this toybox to be very cinematic, especially during its cutscenes. I want it to feel like you're playing through a feature film and you're the star of it. Finally, as some of you may suspected it, the storyline that I personally wrote for this toybox is inspired by the events during Infinity's cancellation. So overall, this story will not only be action packed and fun, but it will somewhat dark at moments and emotional. Like I said, it will be the final toybox I am building for the game and I want to go out with a bang. Disney Infinity as a franchise deserves a proper ending and I hope that you fans out there will enjoy this toybox once it releases next year.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Recent Update:
1.The Disney Infinity team as well as the Toy Box Master Artists will play a part in Disney Infinity: Battle for the Toybox. What better way to conclude this fantastic franchise than to have the team behind the magic be a part of the final toybox adventure.
2.The main antagonist in this toybox is called The Collector, but not in a good way. There's a reason why this villain is named this, but you'll have to wait next year to find out why and what's this villain's true identity is. It won't be a pretty sight though.
3.There are 3 different beings that have an important role in the realm of the Toy Box; The Creators, The Masters and the Visitors. The Creators originally created the realm, The Masters build worlds in the toybox for the characters to play through and The Visitors team up with their favorite characters to have adventures together.
4. The motto of the Toy Box Realm is "If you can dream it, you can do it."
5. It will be an episodic adventure. The main story will be broken up into 4 separate toyboxes. It will be similar to how Toy Box Tales was done in Disney Infinity 2.0.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:19 pm

I am sorry everyone, but due to the recent events that have taken place inside the community, I am sad to say that Battle for the Toybox has been cancelled. The reasons are because looking back at its storyline, it wouldn't be the appropriate conclusion it deserves. Instead, expect a tribute toybox in its place to celebrate the artists and the team that made Infinity a wonderful experience. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Adornedatom » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 pm

What recent events have taken place in the community? I've been away for a while and seem to have missed something.

rank_0
Adornedatom

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations