Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:38 pm

These world look soooo awesome! Can't wait to explore them. I play the Chase begins on 3DS right now, wonder how many places I will recognize in LD :)

Wow, this is cool! I got Black Spiderman last week. Still need Vision, then I have Team Ironman complete.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm wondering what the Orgel from the Goonies does.
Will the music kill the enemies? and can we play on it?

Missing from DI: Ultron, Judy Hopps and Poe Dameron.
Okay to be fair, i do not have any of the FX figures, i don't think that i'm gonna buy those.
Here in the Netherlands is Ironman Hulkbuster already unavailable, gladly i could still buy him on the German Amazon. And i did incl. all the other missing figures (in total i bought 22 figures at the German Amazon)
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm

The Polaroid Camera from Gremlins can be turned into a record player. Then everbody starts to groove and then the enemies fall apart. Guess the Orgel will have a similar attack.

Judy Hopps I got even before I saw the movie because I like the bunny so much :) Poe Dameron I got only recently, too. Actually more because he also plays Apocalypse in the X-Men movie. I was really impressed how he performed as two so very different characters!
I would have loved to have the FX Darth Vader. But I got the regular version before the FX figures were even anounced and I really won't get the same figure twice. A shame they didn't release those right away :(
Wow, 22 figures! Too bad Amazon doesn't grant a bonus for the recomender ;)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Will see what the Orgel is gonna do.

As which character does Poe Dameron plays in X Men Apocalypse? Wished that they at least sold the figures who where almost ready for sale, like Moana, Maui and Peter Pan.
Well after the cancellation of DI the prices where still high and at Amazon they are a lot cheaper, even LD here they are never with discount, only for a Euro or 2. But At Amazon they sell for example the Storypacks each between the €15 and €20 cheaper, depends in which store you buy them.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Oscar Isaacs plays Apocalypse. Really didn't recognise him when I first saw the movie. I'm heartbroken that they didn't release Peter Pan. I was sooo looking forward to him.
Well, some stores here like Saturn or Mediamarkt have figures for € 5 or so. Got Yondu and Ronan there, so I got the Guardians complete, too :)
There are also sales on LD figures, but usually amazon has those for the same price or less ;)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Didn't reconized him either in X Men, coz with all that make up.

I'm missing around the 40 LD packs :( :o :shock:
Coz i don't want to pay too much, and here they won't drop the prices, but with Amazon it's easier to do.

With all the new Disney movies who are coming up, i'm always wondering would they had a figure for DI in mind, for a couple we know that theu where planned to do for playsets, but not the non playset figures.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:36 pm

I don't know how many LD packs I'm missing. I have all story and level packs and at least one figure for all the other adventure worlds. Just because I want to play all of it :)

I think I mentioned before: I really try not think about a possible Baby Groot figure for DI, or a new Jack Sparrow... such a shame for all the things that did not happen anymore. i was totally prepared to collect for years.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:21 pm

New Sneak Peek of Beetlje Juice
Source: Brick to Life
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:43 pm

The figure looks really good, but just like them I'm not sure about the greenish hair. I see they couldn't use white because of Doc Brown, but maybe some yellowish would have matched it better. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to add him to my collection.
Maybe these things in his hands reflect a special ability or fight move?
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles