Disney Infinity 3.0 Gold Edition

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Disney Infinity 3.0 Gold Edition

Postby mr.incredible125 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:54 pm

So I was just on Steam , and turns there are now Gold editions of 1 through 3.0. 3.0 includes every playset that was in 3.0 minus Marvel Battlegrounds, Finding Dory, and Alice Through the Looking Glass, and also the 3.0 figures that came out last year. But the good news is every figure from 1-3.0 is included minus the ones mentioned above, and also Toy Box Takeover, and Speedway is included. It is 29.99 for each Gold edition ,and 59.99 for all three. :D

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 Gold Edition

Postby Paradox » Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Yeah, I saw it (the gold edition on Steam) mentioned by someone else a few days or weeks back with a question concerning it. I personally find it distasteful for Disney to still profit off Disney Infinity after killing it off the way they did and again, personally, don't support it nor people downloading it. To each their own, but Disney was wrong concerning DI's cancellation and has been making moves across things related to Disney that only support their wallets at the expense of their most loyal fans lately and I'm tired of it.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby mr.incredible125 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:30 pm

To me, the problem it was DI was about buying things which should been either or less a dollar a figure. Yes, I know what you are gonna say :o "But the figures look amazing". And I say yes, but do you want to buy 5.00 for something that has been cancelled or pay 30.00, and get all the characters minus some playsets, but still have Toy Box Takeover, and the Speedway. Yes, I know not having local multiplayer stinks, but maybe they might be trying to fix that in a future update. :)

rank_100
mr.incredible125

Postby JustNCredible » Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm

I think it's inclusion on steam is amazing. Now hopefully we can have some modders bring this game back to life with new content. For example it wouldn't take much to make Grievous playable.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby mr.incredible125 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Yeah, that and an update with local multiplayer :D

rank_100
mr.incredible125