Death Star build - 72Pringle

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Death Star build - 72Pringle

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:08 am

I have a huge amount of respect for Infinity artist 72Pringle. He's still building some fantastic creations, whilst others have given up because of the lack of online sharing.

72Pringle Youtube page - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylctN ... D1XkUQHRgw
Death Star build page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imZVXTkCONY&t=958s

I have learned far more about toybox logic from him than all other sites and tutorials put together. His videos can be lengthy, but he is clear and thorough ( And ( No offence intended ) for me at least ( As a native ) an English accent is easier on the ears ). I find following him akin to building LEGO and following the instructions. It works for my technical/visual mind.

Here he ditches the logic ( for the most part ) and goes for a straight forward build - THE DEATH STAR. It includes a base inside, and he has put many hours into experimenting how big this can be before it over-stresses the Xbox1/PS4. ( A diameter of 45 blocks here ). This kind of construction could be much bigger in Minecraft, but Infinity does have it's limits ( Ironically ). He even includes the building instructions as a PDF download if you want to build LEGO style from paper.

http://www.gekkoelite.co.uk/downloads

If you want to build a Death Star space battle in your toybox, this is a great place to start.
ImageImage

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Death Star build

Postby Zmillfarmer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm

@BionicKoalaBoy Totally agree that this is yet another amazing build by 72Pringle. Thanks for sharing.
Imagination is best if set Free!

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Paradox » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:44 am

Now that’s cool, great dedication, thanks for sharing this.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:18 pm

I think there's a lot of enjoyment to be had from replicating or building in Infinity from instruction. Something that we should be embracing even more now we can't directly share. 'Doing' is the best way to learn, and if we share on Youtube for example, we can replicate the Toyboxes we like ourselves: That itself I think is really rewarding and fun rather than just downloading it.

It's the premise of any model kit or LEGO.

Too many people put too much importance in the fact we couldn't share toyboxes anymore and abandoned the game. They all forgot the fun is in the creation, and the reward is in having built it yourself.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mkruzer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:17 pm

That’s cool. I watched some of his videos a long while back. I actually hadn’t realized he was still doing them.

rank_100
Mkruzer
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations