Five Facts About Yourself

Re: Five Facts About Yourself

Postby Nibelilt » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 am

Haha, I'm there with you on 1 and 3. :P I know the WIR game was really simple and generic but those always end up being my favourite games because they remind me of when I took games more simply.

1. I'm 14
2. I live in Melbourne in Australia
3. I was never a big Disney fan, but I love Infinity because it looks like an amazing game and has helped my faith in Disney come back (along with WIR)
4. My favourite film is Wreck-It Ralph
5. I also enjoy Skylanders (in fact I'm playing SA on the Wii as I type this :lol:)
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:02 am

@Nebililt, it seems about everyone I know on this forum loves wreck it Ralph. Which is cool because its awesome to see how successful it is. And how is Australia? My oldest cousin just got back but she wasn't too descriptive.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby Nibelilt » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 am

^ I posted about it in this topic, though it's very off-topic so I won't post a lot about it here, but basically it feels overly simple, but then I can only speak for where I live. I can imagine it would be a good holiday vacation, but only if you go for a short amount like a week or something as a "refresh", and only if you're a real fan of xtreme weather. Also, be prepared for a very poor gaming community.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:12 am

She talked about that a little bit, she went over there for a few weeks and her boyfriend stayed with her aunt and uncle's house the last week but caught a cold so he had bad luck.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 am

An extra fact about me:
Extra 1. I have two dogs: one smart and one playful.
When our families merged, we got an extra dog, Sophie. Sophie is actually a smart, well-trained dog: She knows how to ring a bell hanging at the back door to tell us she wants to go outside. Then there's our dog, Domino. I'm very, very happy we got to keep Domino. She is the most loyal and playful dog I ever met. She sleeps with me the most at night, and goodness, how energetic she is!
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:20 am

It's so good to hear other people have a great time with their dog as well. My sheltie is basically the same as the way you described domino except he's gotten less hyper when we nuetured him. But for a dog that isn't bouncing off the walls in joy he's still pretty loving and playful.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:22 am

Yeah, Domino get way less hyper when we got her spaded.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Fireeye200 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

1: I'm probably the youngest person on this forum (I may not actually be 14)
2: I get embarrassed when I watch Disney and my friends knock on the door
3: I already own 8 Disney Infinity characters, all sitting on my table as I type, including 4 Sorcerer Mickey's which aren't for sale
4: I prefer PC over Any console or handheld
5: in the summer before I started the Fourth grade, I found out one day that my Mom had received a letter from the School saying I got into the 'Gifted and Talented Education' program, also known as GATE

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:38 am

Yeah, we spayed our new dog but she acts worse than he did before. It works for most dogs quite well though.
@Fireye200
I agree with number two and I've been in a gifted and talented program when I entered 3rd-5th grade. But I dropped them at sixth and stayed in pre-AP programs. In Texas it isn't called GATE though, instead it's called PACE.
Are you 13 or younger?
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

PreviousNext

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party