Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: The Superhero Role-play!

Postby spidermanfan99 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 am

'ejects from armor' stop right there! you have nowhere to run!
"With great power.........comes great responsibility."

rank_250
spidermanfan99
Main Console: PS3

Postby altiareagle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

*dives further into the water and forcibly passes out, hoping to awake at a whole different town, state, maybe continent. It all depends on the ocean now.*
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby spidermanfan99 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 pm

darn! i can't swim after him! i should of taken those swimming lessons....

rank_250
spidermanfan99

Postby altiareagle » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:01 am

*Wakes up in Mexico.*
"Ugh... i'm draining."
*Walks into town and sees people become scared. Feels face.*
"No, no, no, no, no, nooooo!"
*Barnacle has grown on my face.*
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby spidermanfan99 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

"and so after the battle, the city was unflooded and is currently under construction, but with dynamos arch-enemy still on the loose, the ultimates begin a search for any clues to his location, but after a year they gave the search up, thinking he was dead, so while they think there safe, he plots to take down his enemies......BUT unknown to any of them there is a new evil growing........ end of episode 2.

feel free to start us off for episode 3!

rank_250
spidermanfan99

Postby Mike is awesome » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Can I join name:turbo backstory:11 year old kid joby lightning was obsected with speed one day he left his house and went for a walk and got lost and from then a pack of cheetahs raised him and he did and ate all the things they ate and did and gained super sonic speed and he still is in search of his mom and dad he is a young hero he is 17 years old
dont mind me,I came to see the cringe fest of what 11 year old me done

rank_100
Mike is awesome
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Mike is awesome » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm

I'm also in a team of speedsters the name is F.A.S.T. (Fast astro stunt team) with asteroid,me the leader,and rocket
dont mind me,I came to see the cringe fest of what 11 year old me done

rank_100
Mike is awesome
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 am

(Meanwhile, as Turbo of the Fast Astro Stunt Team branch of The Fast Action Stunt Team of Taco stand and NOS-Powered Snail Racing fame, Introduces himself, Elsa, after successfully traveling to the present via her Time Travel spell, becomes worried that she'll be discovered by her own fans or even the government.)

Elsa : "Great! now what will I do?! Say..... I've overheard some people mention about how these so-called "Superheroes" pretend they're not the heroes in the suits when not out as their alter-egos! Maybe their trying to tell me something! I, If I must survive this era of time..... should, or, more importantly, shall have to hide in the shadows and use my Ice Powers under an Alter-ego! I should get to it right away! Maybe It'll protect me untill It is safe for me to show myself!"

After declaring it to be her mission to go super in order to protect herself, Elsa gets to work. She decides to don this superhero identity :

Superhero Name : The Silver Phoenix

Ability : Utilizing her Ice Powers, The Silver Phoenix can stop people in their tracks by rapidly freezing them without them knowing. Suprisingly, The Silver Phoenix apparently can also alter the climate's current weather patterns to make it snow rather than the the current normal weather in the area she's in, causing certain people to be slowed down or vulnerable to escaping the outdoors to find someplace warm to relax at. she can also freeze all buildings/items/etc, making it hard for others to cause harm, break in or know what building or place they are at. finally, The Silver Phoenix can use her Ice powers in any way, being able to cancel out or attack at any direction to her advantage.

Backstory : Elsa, after successfully Time Traveling to the year 2014, had become cautious about what might happen to her after discovering about computers and the net. seeing others around her discuss So-called "superheroes", she decides to don the superhero identity of "The Silver Phoenix" in order to survive the modern day with Ice Powers so her life doesn't get in danger.

Elsa : "That sounds splendid! Hopefully this superhero thing works! Anna might even be proud of me even!"
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party