What your favourite Pixar Film says about you.

Re: What your favourite Pixar Film says about you.

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 am

for some strange reason people can probably already guess what mine is ... the Toy Story trilogy ... yay :D

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Fix-It Felix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 am

^ Haha, I would of never known ;)
Wont be on the Forums until I get Infinity on the 23rd
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Lotso
Fix-It Felix
Main Console: PS4

Postby MinnieMouse_X » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

^^really sheriff?!?! Would never have guessed!
MinnieMouse_X
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Dr. Turtle » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 am

"You love love, but not in an overly mushy way. Perhaps you’re a bit sentimental or nostalgic with your head always in the clouds thinking of how things used to be. A bit of a collector of all of the artifacts of the days of yore, you probably have a treasure trove filled with stuff that only you find to be cool. WALL•E fans are extremely loyal friends who would go to the ends of the earth, maybe even the universe, to help out someone in need."
Wow, accurate

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 am

WALL•E

You love love, but not in an overly mushy way. Perhaps you’re a bit sentimental or nostalgic with your head always in the clouds thinking of how things used to be. A bit of a collector of all of the artifacts of the days of yore, you probably have a treasure trove filled with stuff that only you find to be cool. WALL•E fans are extremely loyal friends who would go to the ends of the earth, maybe even the universe, to help out someone in need.

Basically, I'm one of those people who love helping out especially their good friends and also like to collect a lot of cool stuff along the way especially the stuff toy Pikachu that I just won earlier this year at the carnival during Rodeo Houston. Last thing, I'm not a lovey-dovey type of person but I love my family and friends so much along with God. :) So basically, those fit my description of who I am. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Soubi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 am

Mine is:

Brave
Pixar film, merida from Brave
Freedom: you have it. Like Merida, you’re a free spirit who would rather be wandering the woods, connecting with the land, than doing lessons or taking orders. Perhaps sometimes you wish your own personal soundtrack was the soothing Scottish Gaelic stylings that accompanied Merida’s adventure in the Highlands. You’d rather relax and watch Merida battle Mor’du than fret about the future; it will take care of itself in due time.

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby buckmana » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 am

The Incredibles
You’re a classic overachiever, aren’t you? In your chosen sport, you were probably the most sporty. In your favorite class, you probably schooled the whole bunch. You don’t understand why everyone else can’t keep up with your incredible speed, skills, smarts, and fashion sense, and the Parr family makes you feel right at home. And if you ever happen to falter, you can probably be heard quoting Edna, “I never look back, Darling!”

Overchiever maybe, but sporty?
I was never very good or interested in sport.

My academic scores likewise weren't the greatest, I was a middle level average student.
But that may have been that I found high school subjects boring to study, therefore, lack of interest in learning them.

Sounds like that description is a lot flawed.
Sounds like the A clique jock/hot girl club and I was the outcast angry nerd. :roll:

rank_1000
buckmana

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:33 am

I'm actually afraid to tell people in person that I pretty much hated everything about Up. :lol: Pretty sure not liking Up automatically takes 100 points away from me in any first impression evaluation since it is so universally praised by everyone. :lol:

I like Cars the best though... the first one only... Cars 2 was just a pure disgraceful cash grab by Disney IMO. :lol: Cars 1 was awesome though... I'm a race/Nascar/Richard Petty fan, so that scene in which The King crashed and Lightning came back to help him... it like seriously got to me. :lol:

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby buckmana » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 am

I won't judge you based on that. ;)

While I did like Up, I didn't rank it as one of the best movies that Pixar made.
In fact, in my ranking system, it's nearly at the bottom.

Cars 2 I am somewhat more approving of, I like the idea of Mater going superspy and showing there's more to him then a hick country tow truck.
Also, spies are cool! :lol:

rank_1000
buckmana

PreviousNext

Return to Disney miscellaneous