Inside Disney Infinity 2.0 with Disney Infinity TV

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Re: Inside Disney Infinity 2.0 with Disney Infinity TV

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 am

If the price was right then yea IMO or even as a digital download and only Elsa and Anna could go in the world

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ShakaDaSky » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 am

For some reason I don't think Disney will make a Frozen playset but I DO think they'll make a toybox game (like the pyramid type disc) for Frozen. Technically, it's not a Power disc so could be considered outside of the 80 planned discs. Also, it's not technically a playset, although you can play a set game in it. Plus, it doesn't need to be restricted to just a Dungeon Crawler or Tower Defense. They could make any type of game. Avalanche has hired some awesome toybox makers, so to me, this seems very possible.
I sense a disturbance in the Force ... false alarm, just the Big Mac I ate

rank_100
ShakaDaSky
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Mac D Nook » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 pm

I could see it working very well as a Toy Box game since it could be played with characters outside of Frozen so those who may have only 2.0 characters can still use it.

rank_50
Mac D Nook
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 am

Never seen it asked or even mentioned but with the lightsaber being unlocked in 1.0 has it been said about it transferring over to 2.0

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ntnon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 am

If the 2.0 figures can be used by downloading the new toybox into the original DI.... and since there's a probability of things being not on the Marvel disc and activated by piece/download... will the Pyramid games be playable through the original DI + Toybox2 download..?

rank_500
ntnon
Main Console: PS3

Postby Gorki247 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:41 am

There seems to be some confusion about this so called toybox download. The download they are talking about is actually the full 2.0 game. They are calling it the toy box as obviously that's the only part that is playable, but once you buy some new playlets they will be unlocked in this download (just like the full retail game). This download is completely separate from your original D.I. game.

The digital download will not be available on day one. They will release it at a later date and at the same time, they will also release a Avengers playset with Iron Man and Black Widow included. Thor will be released as a stand alone figure.

rank_100
Gorki247

Postby SandyClaws » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:04 pm

I have updated the first topic with 4 new videos. 3 first looks of Venom, with gameplay, Captain America and Director Fury. I also added a video of Disney Infinity on the show floor of E3. You'll get to see multiple power disc in game including: Heroes Duty Sky dome and texture, The electrical parade float, Darkwing Ducks Motorcycle, Swine Trek vehicle, The Lion King sky dome and texture, and Maleficient's ability power disc. You also get to see content from the Avengers Play Set and the Spider-man Play Set, including Stark Tower, Black Widow, The Hulk and the hulk. You get to see Merida in game as well. Learn new details about the Toy box in Disney Infinity 2.0 including, Builders, Creators,Events, Interiors, new toy box pieces, and the Toy Box UI.

In an interview with Senior Producers Mike Schneider you also here about the items above and the work the newly hired Toy Box Artist are doing for Disney Infinity.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Awesome videos Will, thanks for all your hard work this years coverage has been amazing!

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Jack Frost » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:57 pm

That looks like a lost boy! (from the interview with Mike Schneider)

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost
Main Console: PS4

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later